CHAPTER 9 (edited)

Win was ready to kill someone and that someone was sitting right beside his baby cheeks.

" yeah you are right.. anyways they all should be here anytime soon.." Team said to the person. 

Win walked away from there not wanting to witness the scene being unfolded in front of his eyes. If Team wanted to torture him he could do anything else but why does he has to kiss someone else.

IT IS 8 PM NOW AND WIN WAS AT A BAR DRINKING... SOME GIRLS WERE TRYING TO GET A NIGHT WITH HIM AND HE WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED BUT THEN HE NOW HAD A SPECIAL SOMEONE AND HE COULDN'T HURT THEM ANYMORE...HE OPENED HIS PHONE TO FIND OUT THAT HIS BABY HAD TEXTED HIM ASKING ABOUT HIS WHERE ABOUTS.. A SMILE AUTOMATICALLY FOUND IT'S WAY ON HIS FACE AND HE DECIDED TO VISIT HIM..

My baby cares about me.. he is concerned about me. How can I stay angry at him when he is such a cute baby.. Win thought as he drove towards his baby's place...although he was drunk he still could drive.. as soon as he reached the place he parked his car and knocked on the door. Team had earlier informed him that he would be staying at the dorm today because he was studying till late evening at the library...

Meanwhile with Team~~~~~~~~

" he has seen my messages then why isn't he replying... maybe he is busy.." Team said to himself.. a knock was heard.. he thought who it might be at this hour and when it has started raining..

Team went to open the door..only to find a drunk Win at his door steps... wow he was getting worried for nothing..

" Phi Win why are you drunk.. where have you been..." Team asked with concern..

" Oh phi what happened.. are you alright... should I call phi Dean.... wait just let me get my pho..." Team tried to get his Phone but was cut off by a drunk Win.

" Don't...please don't leave me...I love you so much...and it is Hia for you..please forgive me... I know it all started because of a fucking dare...before you were just a bet but now you are my everything...please help me, please save me .... please let me love you..." Win said.. although Team knew it he still wanted to help Win and they couldn't talk because Win was drunk and it was not the right time to tell him that he was ready for a relationship.

" phi  you are drunk... you need help..wait just let me call P'Dean.. he will help you out..." Team said desperately trying to help Win but the elder wouldn't let him...

" How many times do I have to tell you that it is Hia for you or do you want me to show you who you belong to..." Win said and kissed him on his lips... 

" Hia you are drunk let's talk when you are sober.." Team tried to convince himself more than Win because Win had started kissing his neck and trailed his kisses behind his earlobe which was his sensitive spot and Win was aware of it and he hated it. 

( imagine it the other way round please)

"I am sober enough to know that I am gonna make love to the person I love the most without any doubts.. i want the entire universe to know that you are mine and only mine and nobody can ever be in your heart and replace me.. this heart only belongs to me.." Win said as he remembered how that boy who he had zero idea about was clinging to his baby and that thought alone made him possessive about the younger so he  kissed right above Team's heart which was beating wildly and Win was glad because he was the reason behind such fast pace of his lover's heart. Now all the concern about Win being drunk was thrown out of the window and now Team wanted nothing but to feel Win's touch all over his body.. Team was a moaning mess with just his kisses and Win was a sucker for this sight.. he knew how sensitive his baby was and he couldn't control himself anymore.