CHAPTER 17

" Don't worry about him Uan... He will be fine... " He said but I could still see the worry in his gorgeous eyes.
All I could do was hug him tight... So tight that nobody could separate us... 

WIN'S POV

I need to figure out everything on my own. I need to do something soon because it is affecting not only my Pao but also my best friend. I need to make sure that nobody gets hurt. I just hope everything gets better soon because I can't see them suffer so much. But right now I need to make sure my pao is alright and my best friend is safe. After making sure Team is alright I will call Dean and if needed will go and see him. I swear I did not know Pharm could go to this extent. This is just not acceptable. I mean how could he hurt all the people around him just to get back at me, just to prove me wrong, just to get revenge on me? I don't even know what I did so wrong to him that he is after my life. I mean I admit what I did with Team is wrong and I am still sorry for that but that doesn't mean he has to come for my neck. For god's sake even Team has forgiven me why can't he? 

I take Team with me to our house. He will be safer here than anywhere else. If I have to go look for Dean then at least he will be safe here in the house. I cannot risk him going anywhere by himself especially since Pharm cannot be trusted anymore. I hate to say this but I cannot believe Team is his best friend...

" what are you thinking about hia?" my pao asked me. His beautiful doe eyes filled with worry

" nothing just thinking about how did you end up with Pharm as your best friend..." I replied with a smile to ease his worry

" well I don't exactly remember it but I can always ask my brothers if you want to know" he said

" I mean I know I did hurt you and I will be sorry for it for the rest of my life but come on he should at least give me a chance to prove myself... I really do love you with all my life and I will keep doing it even if I die" I said again with a smile. I looked into those beautiful eyes that made me fall in love with this adorable boy's soul, they were filled with tears but this time I could tell they were years of happiness rather than sadness.

" I know hia that you love me and I am thankful for it... but even I can't understand what the hell is wrong with Pharm..." he said

" I love you pao..." I said

" yeah I know hia" he said

"Well, you didn't say it back..." I said again getting a little tensed about him not saying it back

" say back what hia..." he asked

"That you love me...well you do love me right? " I asked

Out of nowhere, he started laughing. He was laughing so hard

"Oh my god hia... of course I love you... I was just teasing you..." he said laughing

"You naughty pao you love teasing your hia right... let's just get back home and then I will show you what teasing is... just wait" I said...

" oh what are you gonna do Daddy..." he asked... I knew he was seducing me but the place was so wrong... he knows I cannot control myself when it comes to him but no he has to tease me while I am driving...

" I am gonna punish you so bad baby boy... you love teasing Daddy right..." I said in a deep voice

" Baby boy loves it when his daddy punishes him..." he said while biting those cloud-like lips

" you better stop biting those tempting lips of yours because that's my job..." I said warning him. He better listen to me or else he will not be getting any sleep today...

as if in a queue I received a text from Dean 

" Baby boy just check what Dean wants," I asked him

he picked up my phone to check

" it is a text from p' Dean daddy..." he said checking

" What does it say," I asked him

" it says that he has reached his home and wants to stay alone for now... he will talk to you tomorrow Daddy" he replied,

" tell him okay and to take care..." I asked him

" he will be alright, right Daddy..." he asked me innocently

" Of course, baby boy... he will be fine..." I told him

then I placed my free hand on his inner thigh and started squeezing it... and he leaned into my neck and started placing feather-light kisses on my neck leaving some hickeys as well. 

" hmm... baby boy not here, otherwise we won't make it to our house..." I warned him

" ok Daddy..." he said before moving back into his seat... but I did not remove my hand from his thigh and unless required...

Now I was pretty much excited to reach our home so that I could spend some quality time with my baby after all it has been a while since we last made love... I can't wait

goddammit, this traffic...

To be continued
Stay tuned for the next chapter....

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER...THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SHOWING SO MUCH LOVE TO THIS BOOK AND OTHER BOOKS AS WELL. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS AND CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THIS BOOK MAKE YOUR TIME WORTH A WHILE. 

PLEASE STAY SAFE AMD HEALTHY. TAKE OUT TIME FOR YOURSELF FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE. INDULGE YOURSELF IN HEALTHY STUFF. TAKE ABSOLUTE CARE OF YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

REMEMBER TO LOVE YOURSELF MORE THAN ANYONE BECAUSE WHEN YOU LOVE YOURSELF YOU ARE ABLE TO LOVE OTHERS AROUND YOU.

TAKE CARE AND LOVE YOU

¬ AUTHOR