CHAPTER 19

WIN'S POV

"Let me reward you..." I told him while lifting him in my arms taking him to the bathroom was a shower knowing we are gonna continue our activities there... after all the fun had just begun...

as soon as we entered the shower, I pinned him against the wall and entered him again... I did not give him time to adjust and just started pounding into his hole...

I turned him around and started fucking him from the back... I kissed his neck and marked his entire back... he looked so beautiful covered in those love marks, no words could ever explain it... I turned his head around and started kissing those delicious lips of his... he kept moaning through the kiss... I knew he was near reaching his climax when he moaned loudly while tilting his head backwards... I knew I was hitting his prostate... watching him like this made me hit those bundles of nerves again and again... he tightened his wall around me... it felt like I was in heaven. We were both lost in pleasure and I thrust one more time in him before we came together once again that afternoon.

After we were done in the shower... I cleaned us up and let him sit on the countertop while I changed the sheets... I don't really think he can walk... as soon as I was done changing the sheets and putting away the dirty sheets, I carried him back to bed and laid him down... I then ordered some of his favourite take-outs and joined him in the bed while waiting for our order to be delivered... we cuddled a little bit before our order came...

We ate, well I fed him while he was sitting on my lap... We then cuddled a little bit more, before I put him down to sleep... As soon as he was asleep I tucked him in the blanket properly, replaced myself with his favourite bear and went to the study table... I would have loved to stay in bed all evening before dinner but I had a few assignments to submit and they wouldn't finish themselves... so here I was working on them... Since Team had no such work to do, I let him sleep...

By the time I was done with my last assignment for the evening, it was time to prepare for dinner, I knew Team would be up anytime soon and I did not want him to wait for dinner for long so I decided to cook something simple yet delicious for my baby... I went downstairs to the kitchen and started on our dinner... and soon was done with it. Just as I was keeping everything on the table I saw Team come downstairs with some difficulties... As soon as he saw me, he rushed towards me and hugged me tightly as I would disappear. I hugged him back and sat down with him on my lap...

" come on baby... let's eat... here I will feed you.." I said before placing a spoonful of rice and curry in front of his mouth, nudging him to eat... It continued until he said he couldn't eat anymore... then he just cuddled into my embrace as I finished eating my share of food... As soon as I was done I made him sit beside the sink on the countertop while I finished washing the dishes... for some reason, he would just stare at me and when I would look at him he would give me a sweet smile...

"Why are you staring at me baby...hmm.." I asked him

"Nothing... I am just staring at the man I love so much..." he replied sweetly while smiling at me

"Aww, baby... I love you so much " I replied with a smile... he then held my hand 

"We will always stay together right hia..." he asked me... I knew he was stressed because of what happened with Pharm today... I swear right now I feel like killing Pharm. It is all his fault that my baby and Dean are so hurt and stressed...

" of course, we will always stay together baby... there is no one in this world who can separate us..." I replied while taking his hand in mine and kissing the back of it...

After I was done with washing the dishes he insisted on drying them and I let him do whatever he wanted to do... After we both were done with our chores I carried him back to our room... he requested for us to cuddle and watch a movie and so that's what we did for the night... I texted Dean one last time before retiring for the night...

I kissed Team's forehead before pulling him to spoon him to sleep...

And that's how I knew that my baby was alright for now... and will continue to be this way for the rest of the time as well... I will make sure of it... I know Dean is hurting right now but I also know he will get over it once his head clears out... And I also know he will try to figure things out on his own but I will always be there to help him... he never left my side once when I was in trouble and now I will do the same for him... both Team and I will support him in whatever decision he takes for himself and make sure he wouldn't do something stupid because you never know what people can do when they are in love...

I don't know what the future holds for us but I am not gonna let worry take over my mind. I need to remember that whatever has happened has happened and there is nothing I can do to change it...it is all in the past and I have no control over the future but what I can do is make sure that my lover is protected and loved.

With this thought on my mind, I went to dreamland where I dreamt of our happy future together...

To be continued

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SHOWING SO MUCH LOVE TO THIS BOOK AND OTHER BOOKS AS WELL. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS AND CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THIS BOOK MAKES YOUR TIME WORTH A WHILE.

PLEASE STAY SAFE AMD HEALTHY. TAKE OUT TIME FOR YOURSELF FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE. INDULGE YOURSELF IN HEALTHY STUFF. TAKE ABSOLUTE CARE OF YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

REMEMBER TO LOVE YOURSELF MORE THAN ANYONE BECAUSE WHEN YOU LOVE YOURSELF YOU ARE ABLE TO LOVE OTHERS AROUND YOU.

TAKE CARE AND LOVE YOU

¬ AUTHOR