CHAPTER 16

Team was fuming in anger and the reason was his so-called best friend who was hurting so many people just for his advantage. He wouldn't let go of this matter so easily. Guess he really did need to give his best friend a piece of his brain.

TEAM'S POV

I went away to find Pharm... This is really getting out of hand... using someone's love just to satisfy your own needs and hurting someone who loves you so much is just too much. I knew at some point in time he would lose his senses because of the trauma but going completely crazy was neither on the list nor expected...Sometimes I really wonder if he is in the right state of mind or not... how I just wish that James was never a part of our lives... it would have been so much easier. Life would have been so good... but it is life, it wouldn't be fun without any problems very now and then.
Soon I find the person I have been looking for sitting under a tree relaxing...
"What the hell were you thinking while Manuplating p' Dean to try and separate hia and me... " I asked furiously
"I did not try and separate the two of you without a reason" He replied casually
" Oh yeah and what was the fucking reason good sir " I asked him
" He is not good for you and that's it... " He replied without a remorse in his voice
" Oh yeah and you think you are. You are nothing but a  Manuplator. A selfish person who will go to any lengths without thinking just to get whatever you want, whatever you need. You don't think about the other person's feelings or emotions. You just use people for your own selfish needs. You have been doing that since the beginning and now you have hurt the people who genuinely cared for you... Because we people are just toys for you... " I said angrily...
" Oh please... If you are talking about that boyfriend of mine then let me enlighten you... He is nothing but a play toy for me... " He replied
" Well that man really loves you but it wouldn't affect you since he is just a play toy for you... He genuinely care about you. He really is the best thing that ever happened to you but of course you were blind to see it... Too cooped up in your own bubble to fucking notice... " I said and starting leaving when I heard him.
" You will realise that you are wrong and i am right very soon... " He said
"You will regret playing like that with your boyfriend... And do something stupid to make my boyfriend look bad you will regret messing with us... Leave us alone.. " I warned him
" As if... " He said
" You will regret everything Pharm... Mark my words you will" I said and left without looking back because I couldn't believe that this was the boy who was my best friend... I was wrong about him...
But what I did not know is that p' Dean and my hia Win had heard everything while we were busy fighting and to say p'Dean was hurt would be an understatement. He was broken. He was so hurt that he couldn't even look into someone's eyes... He just left from there... I wanted to follow him to make sure he was ok but hia stopped me and dragged me away.
"Pao are you alright... " He asked with his voice laced with concern, worry was evodent on his face... Gosh I hate it when he is worried about something like this so stupid because of me...
" Yeah hia I am alright but I don't think p'Dean is.. " I replied concerned... I was genuinely concerned about him because he was so good to me and he is such a great person. He doesn't deserve someone like Pharm... He deserves better...
" Don't worry about him Uan... He will be fine... " He said but I could still see worry in his gorgeous eyes.
All I could do was just hug him tight... So tight that nobody could separate us...

To be continued

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU  GUYS KNOW THAT THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TO END. ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS ARE LEFT. 

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SHOWING SO MUCH LOVE TO THIS BOOK AND OTHER BOOKS AS WELL. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS AND CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THIS BOOK MAKE YOUR TIME WORTH A WHILE. 

PLEASE STAY SAFE AMD HEALTHY. TAKE OUT TIME FOR YOURSELF FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE. INDULGE YOURSELF IN HEALTHY STUFF. TAKE ABSOLUTE CARE OF YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

REMEMBER TO LOVE YOURSELF MORE THAN ANYONE BECAUSE WHEN YOU LOVE YOURSELF YOU ARE ABLE TO LOVE OTHERS AROUND YOU.

TAKE CARE AND LOVE YOU

¬ AUTHOR