CHAPTER 11

It was dinner time now

It was dinner time now. Although I would have loved to cook with my baby I still did not want to wake him up from his peaceful sleep, so I ordered us food because I knew the moment he will wake up he will ask for food and I cannot starve my little baby. After some time I felt him stir in his sleep and soon he opened those beautiful doe eyes that I have come to adore so much. I looked at him and he stared back at me with the same love and care. I never knew that eyes could speak so many volumes before, but after meeting this little boy I was sure that indeed eyes could speak volumes and they had so much depth in them that anyone could drown in them and I have always loved drowning in them because they were just so calm and beautiful that whenever I looked at them I would find peace, maybe because I just loved this little human in arms so much.
"Hia I love you..." Team said
" I love you too Pao Pao," I replied
" but I am hungry now," he said whining cutely
" I know love, I have already ordered food for us it is on the way, wait for a little while. How about you go and freshen up till then the food will be here hmm Pao pao," I said
" hia then let me go and shower," he said
" then go who is stopping you," I asked
" you are the one who is holding me so tight, would you mind if you let me go," he said
" hmm how about joining in the shower, that way we can save water and time," I said giving him my signature smirk which I knew he couldn't resist.
" how about a no since food is about to arrive and you need to pay for it," he said while walking into the bathroom
" I have already paid for it so we can still have a shower together. Hey wait for me let me join you, baby," I said while running into the bathroom to join him.

STEAMY SCENE AHEAD, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went inside the bathroom and locked the door. I stripped out of my clothes. Team had already started cleaning himself, the way he was rubbing himself it was as if he was touching himself to tease me. I joined him in the shower. I wrapped my arms around his waist and started leaving feather-light kisses on his neck and shoulder his back facing me.

" Hia ahh~~~" he moaned. He sounded so sexy. This is what I like about my baby, he is insatiable which makes me grow crazy for him more.

" yes baby boy. Tell hia what do you want from me." I said teasing him a little bit.

" Don't tease your baby boy hia... Your baby boy ahh~~~ wants you ahh~~~~ da~daddy ahh~~~" he said and that did it for me. I am not going to hold myself back. I knew Team was in a submissive space and I fucking loved it.

" You want daddy, you want daddy to touch you and make you cum hmm~~," I said in a seductive manner

" no ahh~~~" he replied

" then what do you want, tell daddy and he will give it to you..." I said rubbing my rock-hard cock on his hole without entering it.

" I want da~~ahh~~~daddy to wreck me, ruin me, fill me up with his cum, and claim me as his again. I want ahh~~~ daddy, ahh~~~ to break his baby boy and remind me who his baby boy belongs to ahh~~~" he moaned

As soon as he had said that I entered his tight hole without any warning and started slamming fast in his asshole.

" you want ahh~~~ daddy to ru ahh~~~ ruin your ass right. You want daddy to break you right. Then ahh~~ daddy will give ahh~~~ give it to you.." i said and slammed him on the wall and started thrusting in him at a fast pace. I then turned him around made him face me and started kissing him aggressively. I started choking him with one hand while my other hand,held his waist to keep him in place, his legs wrapped around my waist, and my mouth busy claiming his lips. I detached my lips and pushed him to hold the bathtub to support himself, his back now rubbing against my chest and I pulled myself out. He whined at the loss of stretch.

" how about you pleasure yourself by fucking yourself back on my cock. Hmm, how about you become the slut you are. Wanna become daddy's slut right." I said to which he replied by moaning and pushed himself back on my dick and started fucking himself on it. It was a sight to look at. After some time we were done. We had two rounds and then I washed both of us because Team had no energy but he was still in the submissive space. Then I dried both of us, got us dressed up, and then lied him down on the bed so he could rest till the dinner was ready. I walked downstairs and opened the front door where our food was left by the delivery guy. I took the package in and walked to the kitchen. I then reheated the food and placed it in the bowls and plates and took it upstairs so that I can feed my baby. Since he was still in a submissive space I had to feed him and even if he wouldn't have been in it I still would have fed him since he would be too tired to do it himself. After I reached our room I kept the tray of food on the bed and started feeding him. After the dinner was done, I took the dishes we use and washed them, and went back to our room.

" Thanks, daddy for aftercare," he said

"you're a most welcome baby, now you should sleep since it is late," I said as I lied BESIDE HIM.

"Goodnight kisses please," he said in a cute and tiny voice.

I kissed him and then,

" can I sleep inside daddy's tee, it is comfy comfy," he said in a tiny voice

" Sure baby," I replied. He then went inside my tee and kissed his name's tattoo and said goodnight in his baby voice and then went into dreamland and I soon followed him.

 He then went inside my tee and kissed his name's tattoo and said goodnight in his baby voice and then went into dreamland and I soon followed him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WROTE THIS AT 2 AM AND DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID... THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE MY LOVELY READERS. PLEASE STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY

REMEMBER TO LOVE YOURSELF AND OTHERS. TAKE CARE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BYE...