CHAPTER 10

WIN'S POV;

I woke up early in the morning even though it was an off from uni on Friday but I couldn't be any happier because I get to spend time with my adorable boyfriend. the sun rays were peeking in through the open curtains and fell right on my baby's face making him look aesthetically beautiful. but then it was also disturbing the little angel's sleep so I tried to block the sunlight with my hand and was quite successful at it as well.  Soon I felt him stir in his sleep and he hugged me tighter... I took a picture of us cuddling together. I thought of sharing our moment together, an old memory of cooking together and  then I had post it on my insta story claiming him as mine. Very soon I received a call from Dean...

 Very soon I received a call from Dean

Hey man...

Don't hey me.  How did it happen  tell me that?

Ok dude chill...
Yesterday when he was with his brother I thought he was someone else and felt jealous and then went to the bar and got drunk then received his text asking about my whereabouts...then I went to his dorm we made up and now we are together...

Wow, that's a lot... now you better help me as well...

Yeah sure..bye now...

As the call got disconnected I kept my phone on the nightstand beside our bed and just as I turned away I saw a pair of beautiful eyes looking at me with so much love. I bent down and kissed them and the reaction I got made my smile freeze on my lips... as I kissed his eyes he started giggling and he looked so precious,  I could look at him the entire day...
"Hey baby, good morning," I said.
"Morning hia.." he said in a cute little voice...
" so since it is an off day and we can't actually go out anywhere what do you wanna do, " I asked...
"Can we not go back home...I wanna spend time with you back there..please hia.." he said in a tiny voice and how can I resist my baby...( none of us can resist cute Prem )
" ok sweet bean, let's get ready so that we can go back home.. we can have takeout ok.." I said.
"Yay ok hia let's hurry up and get ready so that we can enjoy ourselves.." he said.
We got ready.. took our stuff and went home in my car since Team never used his car yesterday....actually he never used his car because it was always me who took him to places...

We were eating our takeouts, actually, I was driving while Team was feeding me and himself. we had to get back to our house because it had started raining again and it was getting heavier which was the main concern right now because Team did not like heavy rain or storms.. they had always scared him and made him feel uneasy and often he cried because of them in front of me first time being when we had gone to a trip together.. we were still not together but since Dean and Pharm were already together they forced us to join them and on our first day there I had learned that Team was scared of storms and heavy rain because the night when he had got lost when he was thirteen years old and few drunk bastards had drugged him and tried to rape him but couldn't it was raining heavily and they had left him to die in such condition when the storm was about to come, luckily his brothers had found him and took him back but after that Team had always been scared not only of the storms and heavy rain but also of drunk people...