Yamaguchi x Reader

Churros

He licked off the sweet chocolate that were on his fingers. Today, you made him churros for Valentine's Day. You explained to him that you knew he liked french fries, but it ddin't really suit the holiday. So you made him churros, a sweet stick that was usually covered into chocolate, very alike his favorite food.

Yamaguchi dips in another "french fry" into the melted "ketchup"

Even if you had told him that the chocolate was supposed to be drizzled on, he continued eating it like a fry. You giggled to yourself when a dollop of chocolate was on his cheek. You licked it off and laughed at his Crimson colored face.

You have him a sweet kiss after he looked away with embarrassment. He kissed back and continued eating the delicious homemade churros you had made for him. Surprisingly, it was your first time fixing up a churro, and it was very delightful, even it's appearance was nice and neat.

The whole time Yamaguchi was eating, he kept on saying how you should be a baker and open a shop, making Tsukishima jealous to have an amazing girlfriend who was a baker. You could only just laugh at his response but say that it would be funny to see the blond jerk, Tsukishima to be jealous.

The rest of the day you spent hanging out with your adorable freckled face boyfriend, licking chocolate off his face from time to time, and laughing with him about anything particularly funny.

(Yamaguchi secretly liked it when you licked the chocolate off his face)

~~~~~

{a/n: Ik it sucks, lost inspiration at the end so just deal with it. The next one will be better (hopefully) so don't worry}