Ushijima x Reader {Request}

|| not his girl ||

{unedited}

requested by @goddess_of_the_stars

゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈

you were quite known at your current high school, Shiratorizawa. you were known, for being the "girlfriend" of the volleyball player Ushijima Wakatoshi.

scratch that

you weren't even in a relationship with him, but the way the two of you hung out together was along the lines of how couples hang out. in all honesty, you were just his childhood friend that happened to live next to him, and walked to and from home with him everyday.

there was also the fact that sometimes you guys would share lunches which made everyone even more suspicious. you, knew all about the rumors that spread like wild fire about you and your childhood friend that you happened to have a crush on.

cliché, we all know.

it was just... you didn't want to be rejected, considering how blunt the male was ever since childhood. it was simply one of his traits you couldn't get over or deal with no matter what.

"(F/n), let me have some tamagoyaki." he says and opens his mouth.

"then eat your veggies first." you reply, sticking your tongue out while doing so.

a "humph" was heard and you watched him eat his vegetables.

"now," his head turns to you, and he opens his mouth once again, "tamagoyaki." he demands.

rolling your eyes, you pick up the rolled up egg and feed it to him.

"happy?"

"very." he says and munches on the food.

a comfortable silence flooded the air until the school bell rung, signaling lunch was over. you sighed, packed up your lunch, and stood up.

"(F/n), come here." you hear Ushijima say before you leave.

"hmm?" you walk over it him, waiting for an answer.

"wanna come over today after practice?" he asks (reluctantly). you simply nod, and right before you could turn around, he ha slightly kissed your forehead and left without a word.

you stood there, dumbfounded.

he had never done that before...

questions will be answered after practice, you reminded yourself quietly.

~~
~~~
~~

I've come to the conclusion to not capitalize my writing cause capitalizing is shit and too much work

and yes, still a bit sick

AND IM SORRY IF THIS WAS CRAPPY ;;-;;

the next fanfic is badass!yamaguchi but it's the one I was talking about how where I can't figure out what to write for the climax and ending so I'm a bit stuck but it's all good, I have like six (in total) climaxes and endings I have in mind so I'm choosing which one has the better writing

listening to EXO rn, I just started listening to them yesterday because I've never had any interests in other artists other than AG, Marina, Lorde, Melanie, and a few more but yeah

I've never been a boyband crazy girl, but I think EXO's pretty nice

but they're not as hot as Francisco Lachowski (◟◉)

YA'LL NEED TO SEARCH HIM UP LIKE HES HOT AS HELL *faints*

8/12/15 🍓