Badass!Yamaguchi x Reader {Request} !Reupload!

another no title worthy fanfic ^^

sorry not sorry

#rebel //slapped

oh, and it's also unedited

#toomuchswegforyou //slapped even harder

request by: llamacorn1234

-

It was a normal day in Karasuno as (F/n) walked down the halls, holding a few books in one hand and she pushes up her glasses. She was just a girl who enrolled in Karasuno with a few of friends, didn't stand out much, and seemed like a normal person in the high school, just how she liked it.

That was how she was at least in school.

Outside of school, she was in a gang, very popular and stronger among all the others in Karasuno. They were feared by many, yet never really did any harm. The only times drama would happen was when someone courageous would step up to them, but failed miserably.

Of course they would do some stealing once in a while, but never did they get caught, and didn't do this very often.

As (F/n) being the leader of the gang, her boyfriend, Yamaguchi Tadashi, was also the leader as well. He may have been a sweet dorky boy at school, but everyone has a mask nowadays, right?

"Yamaguchi!" A familiar (h/c)-ed girl jogs up to her beloved boyfriend.

"(F/n)-chan!" He greets back warmly and embraces her into a hug and gives her a peck on the cheek.

"How long are you two going to keep up with this act?" A voice saids from behind.

The two love birds look over to the oh-so familiar blond, Tsukishima.

"Until we get caught."

"Or never."

"Hmph." Was Tsukishima's reply before walking past them.

It had been about several weeks since Tsukishima was confessed by Yamaguchi that he was in a gang. Of course the tall male never believed his freckled face companion, but soon he was invited to see the gang, and stood still like a deer in the headlights when he met the group.

After that, Tsukishima hadn't talked to Yamaguchi and (F/n) in a week, but finally accepted their way of living and 'befriended' them once more. What surprised Tsukishima the most was how Yamaguchi and (F/n) were dressed.

It was like the whole world turned upside down.

Back to the present time, Yamaguchi held (F/n)'s hand tightly and the two walked walked down the halls, following behind Tsukishima as they all head to their classes. The two were actually happy living a life like this, and happy Tsukishima never quite questioned them on why they actually did.

☆彡☆彡☆彡

Having her hair pulled back into a high (slutty) ponytail, she slipped on a black waist length hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans along with some Jordan's. A choker around her neck, and she snuck out her house.

The whole walk to the alley was quite awkward and a bit irritating. (F/n) felt a presence watch her the whole walk, making her feel uncomfortable with the suspicious gazes.

But I mean, she was in a gang. Even if the person found out where it was, they would be beaten to death, or just beaten up badly to the point for hours and weeks of staying in the hospital.

She head into a dark alleyway where she knew her gang members were, and they were there, all waiting for the grand entrance for the 'queen' to come in.