Celestial!Sugawara x Reader

{unedited}

~~~~~~

you still weren't sure about the mysterious silver haired boy you now shared most of your time with. he just walked up to you out of the blue one day while you walked down the streets of Torono, and declared his love for you with a pink hue that tinted his cheeks and nose in the most lovely way. you were obviously flabbergasted at his words, but mostly at his appearance.

the more you two looked into each other's eyes, the more his appearance started to change. his milky white skin started to glow lightly as small stardust dusted his freckles in the most ethereal way, and his eyes changed color to resemble a peony; arresting and radiant, very eye capturing.

you've never seen anyone even more gorgeous and you couldn't stop yourself from accepting  his sudden confession, as a massive winsome smile plasters across his face, stretching the corners of his lips as far as they could go, and he immediately gives you the most bone-crushing hug you've ever received, followed by a soft pair of lips planted onto you cheeks.

you didn't understand what in the world was going on, but felt reassurance from the warmth of his arms, and that was all you needed to know, that there was something so out of the world about him, something so celestial.

.
.
.
fuck the last line was so cheesy //gAGs

and I wasn't sure where I was going with this so I apologize that it didn't have a "theme" to it

8/10/16 🍓