Morisuke x Reader

|| face mask ||

just some love to the one and only libero of nekoma

{unedited}

~~~~~~~~

it was a casual Saturday morning, nothing special, but you were wanting some relaxation time and decided to pamper yourself. you had gotten some pamper items some time ago, and decided it was about time to use them.

taking out the face mask from the fridge and running the hot water in the bath tub, you quickly went to find a bath bomb and candles to light around the rim. after what seemed like a long time to get ready, you slowly dipped into the (f/c)-ed tub with a face mask and brought along a exfoliater to moisturizer your skin.

putting on some relaxing music you finally let your body relax into the cozy waters. the song sent sweet melodies to your ears and soon, the outside word had been blocked.

while you were relaxing quietly, your boyfriend, Morisuke Yaku, was heading over to you house after volleyball practice that had ended quite early that day, and he decided to come over and check how you were doing since you didn't seem to come see him practice.

he closed the gate behind him to ring the doorbell which you didn't respond immediately as you usually do. this time knocking, he waited patiently once more, but failed to hear any footsteps come close to the door.

he bit his lip a bit worriedly and decided to try and open the door, which to his surprise (actually not really) was unlocked.

quietly he crept into the house and neatly placed his shoes at the front door and locked the door. he mentally reminded himself to scold you on having your door unlocked.

walking into the living room, he checked to see if your presence was there.

"(f/n)?" he asks

"yes?" he turns around to see a person standing behind him in a shirt and sweats with green paste that covered their face.

he freaked out not knowing who it was and flew backwards with a yelp. his heart beat fast and loudly, clutching to his uniform tightly like there was no tomorrow.

you burst out laughing, bawling at his expression and his reaction to see you wearing a face mask.

"YAKU IT'S ME YOU IDIOT" you cry out loud, now rolling on the floor with tarts brimmed in your eyes. the poor male stands up before inspecting the figure in front of him to realize it was his own girlfriend.

"JESUS CHRIST (F/N) YOU SCARED THE LIVING SUNLIGHT OUT OF ME." he continues to ramble on about how scared he was. you, on the other hand, continued to laugh your ass off until you finally calmed down and hugged him tightly.

"did I look like the monster under your bed you cried about every night when we were kids?" you ask innocently.

"shut up shut up shut up shut up." he babbles on. you laugh quietly and kiss his hot cheek that was pink from embarrassment.

after just hugging each other for a couple seconds he let go and asked,

"so why didn't you come to practice?"

realizing you had forgotten about his volleyball practice, you looked down at the ground sheepishly,

"yeah, forgot about that, sorry." you say apologetically. he groans a bit and lightly punches the side of your head.

"you're the worst girlfriend ever."

"I know, but you still love me, don't deny it." you say and kiss his jawline.

"whatever," he mutters, "and please take off that face mask, I'd like to see your pretty face, not a green paste all over you skin."

that made you laugh again

~~
~~~~~
~~

y'all can we just... like??? talk????????

holy Jesus mf Christ it's been a long while. (btw, hope you had a nice thanksgiving if you celebrate it :) <3 )

BUT GUYS HAIKYUU SEASON TWO IS OUT ANS I JUAT REALIZED THAT LIKE A WEEK AGO BECAUSE MY FEIEND TOLD ME IT WASNT OUT YET AND IM SUPER MAD AT HER CAUSE LIKE I WAS SUPER ANTICIPTAED ON WATCHING SEASON TWO AND SHES LIKE NAW BRO IT AINT OUT YET ANS IM LIKE ?????? ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE SEASON ONE????

so I'm going to binge watch soon :))))))))
but I haven't really have had any extra time cause I've been having so many tests?? like wtf????

but I've also been loving seventeen this kpop group that produces and choreographs their own (HELL GOOD AMAZING) music/dance and I'm just like YALL ARE BLESSED GIVE ME SOME OF YO TALENT

so happy late birthday to their little woozi lol

but you should seriously go and listen to them, they're amazing like
sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit goԁ sHit👌 thats some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 rightthere ✔✔if i do ƽaү somy sel 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

sorry, had to do that

I'll end my rambling for here today

hope you all have a nice day/night ☺︎

11/30/15 🍓