Asahi x Reader

Change of Personality

You were in love with the wimpy volleyball player, Asahi Azumane, and he was in love with the lionhearted girl, (l/n) (f/n).

It was basically like a mother son relationship, but sometimes, the tall ace would have a personality change which he only ever did around you.

There was a time not too long ago where you had visited him for volleyball practice, and was sent flying right when you got in by a volleyball. He had gotten so angry, he started shouting at Tsukishima for spiking the ball towards his girlfriend. Confusion and shock filled the room, and even the tall blond male showed a bit of consternation on his pale face.

Laughing at the flashback, you looked up to see your tall brown haired boyfriend jogging towards you.

"(F/n)-chan! D-did I make you wait?" He asked a bit nervously. Sighing, you pouted and lectured him.

"Azu, we've been dating for quite a while now, stop acting like a child!" He flinched back a little, and relaxed; your words sinking into him.

"I guess you're right." He said sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck, a small smile forming onto his face.

Smiling, you gave him a peck on the cheek, "Let's go home." walking hand in hand, the two of you headed down the street to your house.

On the way, you couldn't help but replay the immediate change of personality from the brunette as you giggled and he eyed you curiously.

It was cute how much he cared for you.