Daichi x Reader

Savor

You sat in class. Everything was quiet and the only noise that could be heard were the pencils scratching against the papers as you and your classmates took a test.

You sat there looking at your question a couple times deciding on which letter to circle, but the only thing that you could think about was your boyfriend, Daichi Sawamura, who had decided to go serve the military. It was a huge deal, and it worried you.

When finally deciding on an answer, your phone goes off, making every head in the room turn towards you. You look up to see your teacher worriedly, only to see them tapping their feet on the ground irritably, waiting for your to come up and hand your phone over to them.

Sheepishly waking up to the class, you showed the phone call from your boyfriend with the profile picture of him wearing his military uniform. Your teacher looked at it suspiciously, and told you to go outside of the classroom to be able to talk to your boyfriend.

You bowed and thanked them happily, rushing out of class as your classmates could here you chatter away softly to your boyfriend.

"Savor each moment you get with someone special." Your teacher informs the class. They nodded their heads confused and started working on their tests once more.

Because every moment could be the last

*****

A/n:
I didn't who would really suit to serve the military so I choose Daichi. My friends bro is in the military, and I could tell she missed him a lot when they were calling each other.
Oh and sorry since it's short.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

deviantArt: sentimentalsweets

edit: this one was't as cringey as the last one lmao