Tsukishima x Reader

I Love You {part two}

{not edited again, sorry >~< }

You would notice him sulk after walking away from you.
You would notice him trying to smile through pain you didn't understand.
You would notice him become more and more sentimental than he was the day before.
You would notice him sadden when you look at him happily.
You had noticed all these things, yet you still couldn't understand why he was so depressed.

He was like a puzzle piece. At first, when you're looking at all the pieces laid down on the table, you don't understand and don't know what to do, but once you get some pieces together, you start to understand the picture, leaving to how you were feeling right now. Though you couldn't get the full picture...yet.

Walking down the halls of Karasuno, you see your blonde headed boyfriend turn a corner off to who knows where. Immediately, you jog towards him, jumping onto his broad back to his surprise.

"H-hey, don't surprise me like that." he mutters. You giggle softly, and release him, taking his hand. His slender fingers wrap around your petite ones, and the two of you walk in silence.

"Kei?" you suddenly ask, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" he replies.

"You've been very distant lately." a sharp pang of pain struck his heart.

"What are you talking about?" he asks...maybe a bit harshly.

Crap.

You nervously glance at him, and release his hand.

"Is this what you want?" you ask curiously. He doesn't give you an answer, much to your despise. At the worst timing, the bell rings for you to head back to your classes as you two were in different ones.

"Bye Kei." you utter.

~time skip~

Filling up your bag with books, you head head out of the classroom, not even bothering to head to Tsukishima's class. Thoughts whirled in your mind as you rushed to get off school grounds. All you wanted to do was plop onto your bed and cry into your dearest pillow that has been for you with everything.

Why couldn't he man up and just say it?

Was is that hard for him?

He should've said it straightforwardly, and maybe it wouldn't hurt as bad.

But if he didn't say anything, then maybe he still has feelings for me?

No no no! That's impossible.

Isn't it...?

Once reaching to your shoe cubby, you slipped on your shoes and was ready to head out, until a hand reached out to yours.

Turning your head around, your (e/c) orbs meet up with the oh-so familiar golden brown pair. Eyes widening, you stand still, being mesmerized by his beautiful eyes.

"Say what you need to say." your words come out harshly as he flinches back. Rubbing the back of his neck, he averts his eyes to the side with a faint pink dusted on his pale cheeks.

"I'm not breaking up with you, idiot." he mumbles enough for you to hear. This took you aback.

"Then what? What's wrong? You've been driving me crazy!" You yell. He sulks and wraps his arms around your waist.

"I've been thinking about things too..." his hot breathe tickles your ear, sending a shiver up your spine.

"T-then what?" you stutter. A sigh escapes his lips as his cheeks turn into a scarlet hue.

"I-I just..." he crouches down, hugging his knees. "I jut wanted to hear you say "I love you" in Japanese again, that's all." a smile creeps up your face as you burst out laughing.

"D-don't laugh!" he buries his face into his arms, embarrassed for finally spilling out the truth.

"S-sorry..." you say once you calmed yourself down. "Oh, Kei you idiot, you got me so worried!" leaning down, you give him a peck on the cheek.

"Though, I'm not saying it yet, not until I can try to say it in every language possible." you tease him, making him groan.

"Just hurry up please?" nodding you stand up straight, helping him up.

"Wǒ ài nǐ"

Sigh

"Wǒ ài nǐ..."

~~
~~~~~
~~

Mkay, so sorry for late update (as usual XD) I'm a busy girl in reality, and the after school chorus rehearsals are killing meh ;-; i swear, I'm on a lose ms voice

Blah

Helppp meeee GAHHHH

Oh and then there's like this guy who's literally obsessed with me and he won't go away like STAHP •^• GTFO IDFWU -insert middle finger-

He used to squeeze my shoulder twice whenever he says a simple "hi" or somethin, but he FINALLY stopped a while back. Like, THANK DA LORDSSS, but he still pats me so it's he's still gross af •-•