Nishinoya x Reader

{edited}

~~~~

sun kissed skin, brown orbs that shone brightly, and long brown hair that flowed perfectly to her waist.

that was all it took for Nishinoya Yuu to be intrigued by her beauty, captivated how her eyes crinkled when she smiled, and just an overflowing sensation that filled his body with one look from her. It was all over, he was just as blown away, much like the sakura flowers that blossom in the spring, and fly away from their small home, the tree branches. he gulps nervously as she walks with grace towards the libero; who desperately tries to look everywhere and anywhere else but her. the female frowns, upset he wasn't looking in her direction, but merely smiles in understandingly of the fact he was just shy around her.

"you know," she speaks up, grabbing the attention of the male, "i would love to have you look at me sometime."

and nishinoya couldn't help but hide his face in hands from embarrassment.

~~~~~~~~~~

this is for my friend and I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS BECAUSE YESTERDAY YOU WERE LIKE "HEY I'M INTO HAIKYUU LATELY AND I'VE BEEN READING THIS HAIKYUU X READER FANFIC BY THIS MIEMUUU WHATEVER PERSON."

I BET YOU'RE SO SURPRISED NOW 😂😂😂

5/9/16 🍓