Chapter • One

❤️ by eamonpowell_ and thousands of others📍Plymouth, Michigan@elleholland1 Finally home with the boys🤍

📍Plymouth, Michigan
@elleholland1 Finally home with the boys🤍

comments
     @eamonpowell_ Yo @seamuspowell_ try not to destroy the place
          @seamuspowell_ chill bro I'm not
     @rreeves finally

Ellerie's POV
I had just gotten off Hoyo and was walking towards my barn. We had been in North Carolina at TIEC. I honestly was excited to be home. School was starting and I have been all over the country almost all of summer break.

As I walked into the barn I waved to my friend Brian who kept his horses here. He was just leaving. I walked Hoyo to the tack stall and took his halter off. I was excited to see my friends and go to school and see Seamus. Seamus is staying at my moms house as a billet. His older brother had lived with us during his two years with the ntdp and we were happy to host his brother.

I tucked Hoyo in and gave him treats then said good night to Sharkie on my way out. I jumped into my truck and started to drive towards home. I put on some country music and just vibed. The sun was setting as I drove down beautiful country roads. I pulled up to my moms house and parked in the garage. I entered the house and smiled when I saw my mom.

"How were the horses honey?" My mom asked, her thick Georgia accent coming through.

"They were good!" I said as I grabbed an apple from the fridge. "Sharkie enjoyed his day off and Hoyo was really happy to be back in his own ring, there's nothing to scare him there."

She laughed at my remark. "Well Ellie, Seamus is upstairs if you wanna go say hi, and I'm gonna go get ready for bed, I have a meeting in New York tomorrow."

"Ok, I'll see you next weekend mama." I went to give her a hug before she went upstairs. "I love you."

"I love you to honey." She said as she went up the stairs. I stayed downstairs on my phone while I ate the apple. It was only 8:30 so I wasn't tired or anything. I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs, and suddenly someone jumped on me.

"Hey Powell." I laughed. We are super close. Our moms were friends in college so we've known each other for a while.

"Sup Elle." He said giving me a hug. "I literally missed you."

"Yeah for the two days I wasn't here." I laughed shoving him off me.

"So it doesn't matter. I moved in and you were gone dumb dumb." He said going to grab popcorn.

"Ok whatever you say tiny pow." I said Turing to go upstairs.

"Wait where are you going?" He asked.

"I have to shower. I was at the barn." I said halfway up the stairs.

"Ew gross you smell and I hugged you!" He said from the couch.

"Whatever, your one to talk." I laughed as I went upstairs. I walked down the long hall to my bedroom and walked in. I grabbed at towel and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the lights and connected my phone to the speakers. My playlist mainly consists of anything between Noah Cyrus to Polo G.

I got out of the shower and put on sweats and a old cropped shirt. As I walked out of my room I heard howling from downstairs. I laughed to myself. We have two coonhounds and for some reason every boy who came to my house found it amusing to howl at them because they will howl back.

"Seamus stop your going to wake up my mom." I laughed at him.

"Oh shoot she's sleeping?" He said while petting Stella. Suddenly Rexie just let out a sudden howl then laid down on her side.

I looked at Seamus and we just burst out laughing. Once we calmed down I asked him what he wanted to watch.

"Let's watch the office." He said.

"We've watched it like 80 times." I said.

"Yeah so it never get old." He said.

"True but I kinda wanna start something new." I said clicking around Netflix.

"Let's start the crown." He said.

"That's good with me." I said as I climbed down to the floor. We sat in silence for a while.

After the first episode we ended up catching up a little and just talking. "So you've spent time with some of the boys then right?" I asked.

"Yeah I've become pretty good friends with Cole, Brady, Seamus, and Isaac." He said walking into the kitchen. "We've been hanging out a bit and we're all going to Plymouth."

"That's good. Now you won't be hanging out with me and my friends." I laughed.

"Oh no you can count on us being around." He laughed along with me.

"I haven't seen you in forever wanna just hang out together tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Yeah for sure." He responded. "Maybe I can take you to meet some of my friends."

"Yeah that sounds good." I said to him. For the rest of the night we just hung out. I grew up being an only child until my dad remarried. Having Eamon and now Seamus around made me really enjoy life and I felt like I did have a sibling.

"Alright let's head up we have a long day ahead tomorrow." I said yawning.

"Ok. I'll see you in the morning." Seamus said as he turning the corner to his room.

A/N ok so this is the first part and it is a Luke fanfic I just needed to set the scene and relationships and stuff so ya I hope you enjoyed.