Chapter • Twenty Nine

Ellerie's POV
It's finally Friday! Tonight the girls and I are going to the boys game again and then we're all going back to Tyler and Caden's billet for a birthday party. I went up to my room and jumped in my shower. I took a long shower, getting ready for my first real night out since John's party. For the game I just put on sweats and one of Luke's hoodies. I'm planning on staying warm during the game tonight. I threw my hair into a bun and went to leave for the game.

|•|

The game had finished with the u18s winning 6 to 2. The girls and I sat and waited for the boys to come out. I leaned my head on Ryland and sighed.

"What's up Elle?" She asked me leaning back on me.

"I'm excited for tonight." I smiled.

"Me too!" She said happily.

"I feel like we haven't hung out in forever." I said looking at my phone.

"I know." She said.

"So what's going on between you and Aidan?" I asked her.

"I'll tell you later." She smirked. I looked up and saw the boys walking towards us.

"Hey girls!" Tyler said jumping up the stairs towards us almost bouncing off the walls.

"Hey Ty?" I said confused. He walked up and gave me a hug and smiled.

"Hiiii!" He said happily. I shot Luke a weird look and he just shrugged. I laughed it off and walked up to Luke.

"Hi Ellie." He said leaning down to hug me. I breathed in his scent and relaxed into the hug.

"Hey." I said back to him. "Ready?"

"Yup!" He said. He grabbed my hand and we walked away from the group and out to my car.

"So Tyler and Caden said we could come at 6 and to bring a bathing suit." He said swinging our hands back and forth.

"Sounds like they're planning a surprise!" I laughed.

"Yeah." He chuckled. "You never know with those guys."

We both hopped in my car and I started driving towards Luke's house. Luke ran inside and got changed into black ripped jeans and a white shirt. He had a bathing suit and we left his house to head to mine.

"What's your favorite color?" Luke asked out of the blue.

"Probably orange." I said as we drove. "What about you?"

"Definitely blue." He answered me.

"Why?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know." He chuckled.

"Ok." I smiled and grabbed his hand. I pulled into my driveway. We climbed out of the car and walked inside. Once we were inside I turned to Luke and opened and close my hands at him.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Up!" I said reaching out to him. He laughed and picked me up. He walked up the stairs and up to my room.

"You look really cute baby." He said while he put me down.

"Luke I'm not even wearing cute clothes." I said looking down.

"That doesn't even matter." He smiled down at me. "And your wearing my clothes so that gives you style points."

I laughed and just looked up at him. "I wouldn't have minded if you stayed in your suit." I flirted with him.

"Oh yeah?" He flirted back. "Then you wouldn't mind if I did this?" He asked as his went to kiss me.

"Not at all." I smiled and leaned into the kiss. Our lips started moving in sync. My hands instinctively went to his chest, while his hands traveled to my waist. His fingers started to play with the edge of my hoodie, but I could tell he didn't want to push anything. I pulled away quickly and looked into his eyes. "It's ok Luke. I know you won't do anything." I smiled up at him. He just smiled back at me then picked up where we left off. Our kiss was getting heated as he slipped his hands under my shirt. I pulled him in closer as we started to walk towards my bed. Luke gently pushed me down and kept his lips on mine. "Are you sure your ok?" He asked through the kiss.

"100 percent." I said as we deepened the kiss. His hands slipped under my shirt again and he began to pull my shirt over my head, only breaking the kiss when he had to. I started pulling on his shirt and he slipped it over his head. He leaned closer to me and skin touched skin sending fireworks through my body. His hands gripped my waist as we continued to make out. His hands worked their way up to my breasts. He grabbed my right one and moved his lips down to my neck. I bit my lip to keep from making any noise.

Suddenly my phone started ringing next to me. Luke didn't stop as my phone rang but I didn't care. My phone stopped as Luke brought his lips back up to mine. A few seconds later my phone was ringing again. I pulled away from Luke and rolled my eyes.

"It's Mari." I said once I looked at my phone.

"Answer it then!" He chuckled.

"Hey." I said once I answered my phone.

"Hey! Why do you sound so out of breath?" She laughed.

"I don't know." I said while looking at Luke who was still shirtless with messy hair. He just smiled at me.

"Anyways we just want you to know that we're all dressing in like party clothes." She said from the other side of the phone. "And come in like an hour."

"Sounds good." I answered her.

"Ok see you!" She said happily and hung up the phone.

Luke smiled at me. He was still shirtless and I was only in a bra. I looked him up and down then stood up.

"Your really something." I whispered in his ear then went to my closet. A few seconds later Luke followed me in. His cheeks were all red and his ears even had a small hint of pink.

He walked up behind me, put his hands on my hips and leaned down saying "Your going to be hard to keep my hands off of." He gave my sides a light squeeze then left my closet. It was my turn to blush as he closed my door.

I quickly gathered myself and decided what to wear. I went with something a little more revealing for tonight.

I also threw some clothes to sleep in and a bathing suit in my bag and walked out of the closet

Luke looked up at me and smiled. He had put his shirt back on and was just sitting on my bed. I smiled at him and sat down at my vanity.

"Someone is dressed for the occasion." Luke said coming to sit next to me.

"Well you know me." I said smiling and looking at him.