Chapter • Four

Ellerie's POV
"Hey boys want to help me feed the horses?" The boys responded with yeses and such so I just walked towards the feed room having them all walk behind me.

"So I'll make the food and then you guys can put it in their bins." I said quickly scooping various grains and oils into the ten different bins. "Seamus knows how they works so just watch him."

The boys each walked away with a different horses food and I walked towards the cows.

|•|

Before I knew it we were driving back to my house, listening to music and talking. We got to my house and the boys all wanted food so we grubhubed some chipotle.

"That was actually really fun Holland." Sasha said from his spot on the counter top.

"Well I'm glad you had fun." I responded while the office played in the background. "I'm gonna call the girls if you guys are good with that." I said turning in the five boys.

"Yeah it's cool." Luke said putting his phone down and looking at me.

"Aight Sick." I said going on my phone and texting my best friends Ryland and Mari.

Elle🦎
Hey guys come over the boys are here and my mom isn't home

Ry🐄
Omwwwww

Mari🍈
Be there in five

"Ok their on their way." I said. "What should we do?" I asked.

"I mean we could play like cards or something." Caden offered.

"Nah I know what we're gonna do." Tyler said walking over to my moms mini fridge.

I just sat and laughed at him. Tyler and I have been friends since he moved to Plymouth to play hockey. He definitely the boy I'm closest to in our friend group.

All of a sudden Mari walked in the door. "Tyler you can not just drink at four." She said clearly upset.

"Well hi to you too Mari." He said pulling beers out of the fridge. "It's like you haven't seen me all summer."

"Uhuh, anyways what's up Elle! I haven't seen you in ages!" She said coming to give me a hug.

"I know. It's been way too long." I responded hugging her back.

We sat down just as tyler walked over. "A brewsky for you," he said handing one to Luke "a brewsky for you, a brewsky for you." He said as he handed all of us beers.

"Thank you, Tyler for this amazing drink that I totally need at three in the afternoon." Caden said holding the beer up.

"Yerp!" Sasha shouted while he slugged back his beer.

"What's up bitches!" Ryland said as she walked through the kitchen. She threw her keys on the counter and jumped on the couch.

"Hey Ry!" I said going to do our handshake.

"What's up Elle!" She responded. Ryland and Mari are my two best friends. I'm the calm one Mari is the blunt one and Ryland is the party animal. It's a pretty good mix if you ask me.

"Guys I have an idea." Luke spoke up.

"What's up Dukes." Kaiden said as he slung his arm around Luke's shoulders.

"Since it's our last week of summer we should go to one of our lake houses." He said excitedly.

Luke, Mari and I all have lake houses. "Yeah that would be super fun to go to your lake house." I said.