Chapter • Seven

Ellerie's POV
Where his hand was on my back I felt it heating up. We were both drunk after a few beers and multiple shots. We got inside and Luke closed the door behind us. I just giggled at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Your cute." I continued to giggle.

"Well I think your beautiful." He smiled at me. "But your cold so let's get you some clothes."
He said picking me up.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"What?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Nothinggggg." I said. "I just like when you carry me."

"Well I like carrying you." He responded. I honestly don't know if he was drunk but he has to be at least really tipsy.

"Hey Luke?" I said poking his shoulder.

"Yeah Ellie?" He asked while opening my bedroom door.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"A little." He said putting me down. "I'm just good at hiding it."

"Okey." I said sitting on the bed.

"Stay here. I'm going to get you my hoodie." Luke said as he left my room. He came back with two hoodies. He went around my room and pulled leggings from my bag. "Here put these on." He said handing stuff to me.

"Okey." I said grabbing a bra and underwear and bringing it all into my bathroom. I got changed quickly and came back out to see Luke sitting on my bed. I crawled next to him.

"Hi Luke." I said poking him.

"Hi Ellie." He said putting his phone down. I looked up and our faces were close. I don't know what was happening but I was leaning in and so was he. Slowly I closed my eyes and our lips connected. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Wow." He smiled.

"It's just a kiss right?" I asked feeling completely sober for a moment.

"Unless you want it to be more." He said looking at me.

"Oh I want it to be more." I said leaning in again. I don't know if it was the alcohol in me or what but I sat down on his lap and put my hand on his chest. His large hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. We made out for a few minutes when Luke pulled away.

"I've been waiting for that." He smiled at me.

"Me too Lu." I smiled back.

"And by the way that hoodie looks great on you." He said as he rubbed his hands up and down my sides.

"Well we should probably go back out before people think anything happened." I chuckled to him.

"Yeah let's go." I said standing up. He stood and picked me up and carried me on his hip down the stairs and to the kitchen. When we got to the kitchen I could see all of our friends outside. I turned my head and Luke was already looking at me. He leaned in and kissed me.

"I had to get one last one in before we go get wasted." He laughed.

"Good." I smiled up at him. We walked outside and parted ways. I grabbed a beer and walked up to Mari who was watching the beer pong game going on.

"Took you guys long enough." Mari said without even looking at me.

"Yeah I know." I said smiling.

Luke's POV
"Hey man where you been." Sasha slurred.

"I was getting a hoodie." I said to him. I looked over and saw Ellerie wearing my hoodie and talking to Mari with a smile on her face. She looked gorgeous just standing there drinking a beer.

"Dude you really like her don't you?" Tyler asked noticing I was staring.

"Yeah I guess I do." I answered smiling.

"Whoa dude what's the smile about." Tyler said looking at me.

"Oh nothing." I said knowing I was blushing.

"Mhm ok." He said rolling his eyes. "You guys definitely kissed or something cuz you were gone way to long to be getting a hoodie."

"I mean yeah I kissed her." I said turning to grab a truly. "But that's it."

"Ok buddy. I'll cut you some slack." He said walking away and patting my shoulder.

|•|

After some time it was getting dark and everyone was going inside. I walked behind Ellie and went on snap.

"Hey I'm gonna snap a picture to my brothers." I said putting the camera in front of us

I captioned it gottem and sent it to both of my brothers

I captioned it gottem and sent it to both of my brothers. I knew they would be freaking out about it but I didn't care. I was just having a fun night with the girl I have liked for a while.

Broas🤡

Huggybear🐻
Yessir dukes

Jhugh👺
You better not be wasted

Dukes🦌
Only a little but she kissed me soooo

I put my phone down and decided to let my brothers figure it out between each other. Everyone decided we should go to bed early because we had a long day tomorrow and we would all be hungover.

While I started heading to the stairs I noticed Ellie standing in the kitchen.

"Hey Ellie." I said and she jumped.

"Oh my god you scared me." She said putting her hand on her chest.

"I'm sorry Ellie." I said going to hug her and she hugged back. We stayed like this for a while. "Hey Ellie?"

"Mhm." She answered.

"I had so much fun tonight." I said swaying her a little. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun."

"Me too." She answered. "We should probably get to bed."

"Yeah." I said letting go. "Where are the blankets?"

"You don't need any." She answered.

"Ellie I'm going to get cold!" I laughed walking over to the living room.

"Come sleep in my room." She said walking up behind me.

"Ellie were drunk." I said sadly. "You don't want to do something you'll regret."

"I won't regret cuddling with you." She chucked. "Please?"

"Alright." I said turning around to pick her up.