Chapter • Thrity Three

Ellerie's POV
Carter, Ryland and I walked downstairs. I looked around and didn't see Tyler anywhere. I looked back to Ryland and she gave me a look as if to say don't even look. I turned away and walked right over to the alcohol.

"Hey where'd you go?" Luke said coming up behind me.

"I was just talking to Ryland and Carter." I said and looked down. I could tell he didn't believe me.

He was quiet for a moment then replied. "Ok." He replied and patted me on the back. He knew something was up. I'll tell him later, right now I'm getting DRUNK.

I grabbed the Tito's and walked over to Hadley and Carter. "Wanna do shots?" I asked them.

"Hell yes!" Carter said standing up.

"I guess that means I'm in too." Hadley smiled. I poured six shots.

"Two shots no chaser?" I asked the others.

"Yes." Carter smiled. We lined them up and Hadley started the countdown. As soon as she said one I picked up the first shot. Then the second. They both burned but I will get over it.

"Woooo!" Hadley shouted.

As the night went on I continued drinking. At this point I knew I was going to be blackout drunk but I didn't care. We had all migrated to the basement at some point, I honestly don't remember. The room around me was spinning and all voices were muffled. In one hand I had a corona, and in the other a bottle of Malibu.

I took a long sip from the Malibu honestly feeling nothing. Just as I lowered the bottle from my lips Tyler walked into the room. I sighed and turned around. He was the last person I wanted to see. From what I could see his eyes were puffy and red, like he had been crying and his hair was a mess.

For some reason I didn't feel anything other than anger. I rushed through the room and around my friends when Luke stopped me.

"Elle just hold up for a minute." He said putting both hands on my waist.

"No." I slurred. I lifted the corona to my lips and took another long sip. He grabbed the corona from my hand, not saying anything. "No!" I whined again trying to get out of his grasp, but not getting far.

"Ellie just chill out." Luke sighed.

"I can't." I slurred and tried to get out of his grasp again missing his arm and tipping forward quickly. I smacked my head on the side of the island, it didn't really hurt. "Ow." I laughed and lifted the Malibu up to my mouth taking a few long sips.

"Jesus Elle." Luke said taking the bottle from my hands.

"Stoppppp." I groaned and tried to grab the bottle again.

"No." He answered. "No more."

"Whyyy." I groaned and frowned.

Luke looked up at my head. "Because.." he trailed off looking confused at my head. He sighed. "Come on we're going upstairs."

"No I wanna party." I said pulling against him.

"No Ellerie we are going upstairs." He said picking me up. "We've both had too much to drink so we're going to go to bed."

He walked up the stairs. Once we were upstairs he placed me on the counter and Caden came around the corner.

"What's up birthday ki.." Caden started. "Oh shit Elle your head." He said reaching up to my forehead and Luke flicked his arm out of the way.

"Don't touch it." Luke said to Caden. "Do you have a first aid kit?"

I didn't quite register what was happening until Caden walked away and came back with a first aid kit.

"What's that for?" I questioned.

"Your head." Luke sighed. He grabbed some antibiotic wipes and reached up to my head. "This might burn a bit."

"Nahhhhhhoowwwwww!" I screeched as the wipe touched my head. "Owww." I whined.

"It's ok Ellie." Luke said grabbing my hand. "I just have to clean it ok?"

"What even happened?" I asked turning my head around towards the mirror.

"Nothing." Luke said. Just as Luke was rummaging through the first aid kit Tyler walked up the stairs from the basement.

A/n I know this is short but it's to set up for some drama!!!!!! I love drama lmao. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!