Chapter • Thirteen

Ellerie's POV
I couldn't believe what had just happened. Luke had asked me to be his girlfriend and it was absolutely perfect. We were laying in my bed with each other.

"Want to watch a movie?" Luke asked me.

"Yes!" I said excitedly. "Can we watch Wolf of Wall Street?"

"I love that movie!" Luke said excitedly grabbing the remote. We put on the movie and just cuddled up together. Luke was being so cute during the movie. When ever a funny part came on or a joke was made he let out a genuine laugh. That made me laugh. I was just so happy that we are together. Luke was still awake watching the movie but I was getting tired. I just let myself fall asleep on his chest.

Luke's POV
Ellie had fallen asleep on my chest and I was starting to feel tired. I honestly couldn't believe that a girl like her had said yes to dating me. She was honestly so perfect I just could not believe it.

|•|

Ellerie's POV
I woke up around eight and Luke was still asleep. I just went on my phone because I knew no one else was up. I finally decided to get up and take a shower. During my shower I started thinking how grateful I am for Luke. We just started hanging out again like a week ago and we are super close. I also can not believe I'm his girlfriend. I feel so special and I don't know. It's just weird to think how he could have anyone in the world but he chooses me. That's what makes me feel so special.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I threw my hair into a bun and wrapped my towel around my chest. Luke was still laying in bed asleep. So I walked over to my dresser. I decided to wear an orange bikini with white flowers on it. I also turned to see Luke stirring in the bed. He rolled over and slowly opened his eyes. I smiled at him and walked over to my bathroom to hang my towel back up.

"Well isn't this a show to wake up to." Luke said putting his hands behind his head. "I could do this every day."

"Oh really?" I laughed blushing slightly.

"Yes. Now wait." He said excitedly. "Turn around! Ooo now turn again! Woo there's one hot girl over there. And she's mine!" He said hyping me up.

I blushed ever harder and turned to Luke. "You really think so?"

"Oh my god how could I not!" He said smiling at me.

"Thanks Lu." I said leaning down and kissing him quickly. I turned to grab my makeup because I was going to see if the girls wanted to take pictures this morning. I sat down on the bed and Luke pulled me against his chest.

"What are you doing?" He asked tiredly.

"Putting on some mascara." I said grabbing the tube.

"Oh but you don't need it." He said while wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah but I think it makes me look prettier." I said applying it to my eyelashes.

"Well in that case I do to." He said kissing my neck. I just chucked and put on my makeup.

My door knocked. "Hey Elle?" I heard Mari saying from the other side.

"You can come in." I answered.

"Hey El.." she trailed off. "Hey Luke." She said smiling like a crazy person.

"Hey Mari." Luke said in a tired voice.

"Anyways. The girls are taking pictures, wanna join?" She asked me.

"Yes! I was gonna come ask you guys anyways." I laughed.

"Ok meet us on the balcony in ten." Mari smirked.

"Alrighty!" I smiled back.

"Ok dukes I've gotta get up." I said patting his hands.