Chapter • Twenty

Ellerie's POV
I was sitting in Study hall texting Ryland. Class was almost over and we had lunch next.

Ry🐄
I don't understand why we can't talk

Elle🦎
I know right
But anyways Luke brought me coffee this morning without me asking

Ry🐄
Aweee
What a cutie

Elle🦎
I know🥺🥺

The bell rang and I threw my phone in my backpack, zipped it up and walked to the cafeteria with Ryland. We walked up to our friends who were already in the lunch room.

"I can't wait until next week when we can go out for lunch." Hadley said opening her bag.

"I know." I answered rolling my eyes. I sat down on the bench next to Luke.

"How was your morning?" Luke asked me.

"It was good you know." I answered smiling.

"Yeah." He said eating his sandwich. I started eating my apple slices.

"How was yours?" I asked back.

"It was ok." He said. "I'm just glad I'm done for the day."

"Yeah." I answered him. "You guys are so lucky."

"I know right!" Ryland said across from me. "They only have three classes a day!"

"Yeah it's pretty nice." Caden said smiling. The boys all left after lunch to go to hockey. I wish it was like that for me. But unfortunately I'm here all day.

"Guys look at this picture of Tyler that I took during Lit!" Sasha laughed from across the table. He passed his phone around with a picture of Tyler yawning zoomed in. I chuckled at it and passed it back to Sasha.

"Tyler and Jake were trying to get new hookups in home room today." I said opening my water bottle.

"You guys need to chill out with your body count." Laylah said to the group.

"What so we can't flirt?" Jake laughed.

"Every girl here is in love with you guys and you know it." Laylah said rolling her eyes.

"Oh common Laylah!" Tyler said. "We're not gonna do anything."

"Yeah Lay we didn't mean anything by it." Jake said giving her a side hug.

"I know it's just sometimes I really don't like how you guys talk about your body counts and girls and stuff." She said quietly. Laylah sometimes gets easily offended. It can be annoying sometimes but whatever.

"We're sorry Lay." Jake said again.

"No it's ok." She said. "Really just it's ok." She laughed. There was a lighter mood at the table now.

"Guys!" Ryland said all of a sudden.

"What!" Dylan said mimicking Rylands mood.

"It's Thursday." She said.

"Yeah and?" Hadley asked her.

"What are we going to do for the weekend?" Ryland asked.

"Um I don't know." I laughed.

"Tomorrow night we have a scrimmage against the U17s." Dylan said getting a drink.

"Wait we do?" Caden asked him.

"Yeah?" Dylan said as if it was obvious. "We have them every Friday until the season starts."

"We should go you guys!" Ryland said grabbing her phone.

"Yeah that sounds good to me!" I laughed.

"Yes!" Mari said. "I've been waiting to get back to games!"

"Me too." Laylah answered.

"That would be super fun!" Luke said from beside me.

"Awesome I'll text the group!" Ryland said typing on her phone.

Yerrrrrrr🤑
Ry🐄
Guys were going to the game tomorrow night

Cart🛒
No way
I'm so down

Kami😋
Yay

ET🛸
Yessir

Devine⛪️
Lmao I forgot about that

Feesa🪅
John Aiken has a party that night too

Lu🦅
The game is at 4

Gracie🩰
Yay we'll have time!!!

Hads🍡
I love John Aikens parties

Roman🏛
Northville knows how to have a good time

Laylah💋
Plymouth is hella lame

Bouch🍇
Yeah all the fun party people go to Northville

Gracie🩰
Novi has the best sports

Mari🍈
I truly feel the love you guys

C🏹
Yeah you guys really don't have to remind us how lame Plymouth is

Sir Louis🚀
Ur school is literally just rich kids

Hads🍡
Lmao he's not wrong

Elle🦎
Ok so we're all going to the game and to Aikens party?

Gracie🩰
Yep

Ry🐄
Yerrrrrr

"Ok cool so it sounds like we have a plan!" Mari said from across the table.

"Yup!" I said smiling. I honestly am so excited to go to the games. And now that I'll be going to the games as Luke's girlfriend I'm honestly so excited.

The lunch bell rang and we all stood.

"Ugh why does lunch have to be overrrr." Ryland groaned.

"I feel that." Hadley said swinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Let's go Ry we have Marketing." I said to her as we all walked out of the cafeteria. We parted ways with the boys as they went out of school for the day.

A/N ok so number one I'm so sad that Luke got hurt and he's out for the rest of the season☹️. Number two this is just a filler so I hope it's not like annoying lmao and number three.. um does anyone read these haha I feel like I'm just talking to myself