Hide 'n' Seek

Everything wad going well. My brothers friends had arrived and started a barbecue out in the backyard . Seeing as most of us went to school together it wasn't that awkward and the ones who didn't know eachother became friends.

Of course Kian was here and although we hadn't had time to spark up conversation yet the eye contact we made was making my stomch erupt into butterflies.

"Okaaay" a loud voice spoke from across the backyard and my dad arrived out with Joe and a couple of his other friends, in their hands cases of beer.

"Listen up" he said to the 35 of us and we all did so "I realise you're all about 17 and to my own kids I realise that your motheer is literally gonna beat the shit out of me if she finds out but that's why we're all gonna make sure she doesn't. You cant have a barbecue without some beers so enjoy" he walked to the hut where the barbecue was and placed the drinks into a cooler.

I stood there completely shocked. If my mother knew that my father just offered 35 17-19 year olds beer including me and my brothers she would freak.

"Ah dad I don't think this is a good idea" I quietly said to him

"Faith sweetheart, lighten up, its one night" he placed his hands on my shoulders lightly squeezing them "oh and there is strictly no sex" he shouted.

My eyes widened embarrassed, I know my dad feels like he has to be a good host when it comes to events and parties but a teenage barbeque? Come on.

I left my group of friends and walked to joe "why are you letting hiim do this?" I said seriously

Joe just shrugged his shoulders and smiled

"Fine when Ariana gets here (which will pretty soon because Elena called me an informed me they were home and will be stopping by) I'm getting her drunk!" I said and walked back to the hut.

"Don't look so tense" I felt a nudge to my side "the beers not actually that bad" kian sat on the hut wall as I leaned back against it.

I smiled as he flashed me a charming grin "my lady?" He spoke in a posh voice offering me a beer.

Is it bad that I only took it because Kian was offering? I took a sip of the cool beer and after pulling the bottle away and swallowing the alcohol Kians hand rose and he used the pad of his thumb to wipe at my lip. He then got a straw and placed it in my bottle.

"We don't want to smudge those pretty lips of your now do we?" He softly spoke and I blushed.

_________________

A couple of beers on and after a one hour conversation Kian and I made our way inside to the games room. Luckily my brothers weren't there because it would have been really awkward when Kian pulled me down to sit on his lap. I was a little awkward at first but when he wrapped his arms around my waist and held the playstation controller in his hands I relaxed.

"Do you play?" He asked picking up a controller for me.

"A little" I smiled.

"Well I guess a little will have to do" he chuckled putting it into my hands "us against Matt and Sam" I looked over to the two familiar guys. one being the pervert, who won't leave me alone, matt. And the other being the super hot wrestler, Sam. Both of them stared at Kian surprised when they saw that I was sitting with... On him. They stared at me, matt looked pissed and Sam just smirked but even now sam was just a distant thought as I got comfortable on Kians warm lap, leaning back into him as the game began.

To be honest I think it was the alcohol that had made us so comfortable around eachother but I was thankful for that.

"There,there,there" kian shouted, pointing at our tv screem "shoot em,shoot em" and I did. I shot matts guy right in the head and let Kian and I win the game.