Cuddles

Lauren and I stayed in NewYork and had the most amazing dinner and adventures throughout the night. We let the world find us and it happened quickly, we weren't even back in the hotel room and we'd been getting notifications of fans spotting us. We'd stopped for a couple because they'd approached us but we weren't actually being bothered which was super surprising.

"This person should get credit for this picture" Lauren chuckled as we laid down on the bed the Jet provided for us.

"Show me" I leaned over her shoulder, my arms tightly wrapped around her waist. I smiled taking in the picture. It was of Lauren and I in Times Square. it was when she'd pointed up the big screen advertising the tour, both of our hands were together and I was smiling at how excited she was.

"I think the one who deserves credit is you" I smiled kissing her neck.

"Me?" She turned her head to look at me, her eyebrows furrowed "why me?" She said with a confused expression on her face, that was so cute I literally felt like I was gonna explode.

"Because" I chuckled stroking her cheek "you're so beautiful" I beamed and she smiled with a heavy blush, leaning up to kiss my lips.

"You're so cute babe" she whispered "but so cheesy" she chuckled pulling away turning back to look at her phone.

"Shut up" I chuckled burying my head in to her neck, tickling it with my nose as I left sweet kisses all over it.

"I love you" I breathed letting my head fall back into place as I closed my eyes letting my lips kiss her exposed shoulder.

Lauren's phone locked and she happily sighed turning on her side to face me "I love you too, so much" she pecked my nose.

I smiled and kissed her back.

__________

We arrived in the new city and when we reached the hotel and I couldn't find my daughter. It was her birthday so I thought maybe she would be busy but when everyone else was at the hotel I began to get worried.

"Demi?" I knocked in my sisters door not bothering to wait for a reply but just walked in.

"Oh my god Elena" she shouted wrapping herself up in her towel. Her body wet and the room steamy, she'd been in the shower. To my defence she left the door unlocked, I could have been anyone she should be more careful.

"Demi where's my daughter?" I spoke sitting down on the chair by the tv.

"Elena listen" Demi quietly said "Ari, she's missing, she's been kidnapped" my heart dropped as she stared at me her expression emotionless.

"You're a fucking bitch" I laughed when I realised Demi had snapchatted me 20 minutes ago with her" why the fuck would you joke like that? where is she? Really!" I raised my eyebrow.

She laughed loudly "Joe took her out, he surprised her a couple of minutes ago, they left like 10 minutes ago" she informed me.

"Oh" I said surprised that Joe was here. I sat back relaxing into the chair.

"I see you girls had fun last night" Demi smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows confused to how she knew we'd had fun.

"You're all over twitter and Faith said you're all over tumblr too" she chuckled.

"Of course we are" I replied but I was happy because that's kind of what we wanted.

"They call you Laurena" she laughed "the fans" she added.

"Laurena" I furrowed my eyebrows smirking "that's not very creative"

"Don't blame me" she said defensively and things fell quiet.