Illusion

"Are you ready?" Demi asked me as we sat in our car outside of the airport. We were flying home and the airport was full of fans.

"I'm scared" I admitted. I don't know what they're gonna say. They might hate me over Demi having to cancel her last couple of shows.

Everybody had left like a week after I was submitted into hospital, it was just my family and Cam that stuck around.

"Hey listen" she stroked my hair "they're not gonna do or say anything"she softly said "if they do thay'll have me to deal with" she chuckled.

"And me" Camila added.

I half smiled and looked to Camila at the other side "it's gonna be fine" she squeezed my hand.

"Ok" I sighed and Camila opened her door. Security guards automatically grouped around us and we were huddle into the airport. I waited with my parents while Camila and Demi spoke to fans.

It wasn't long after they returned back holding gifts and letters.

"Here you go miss famous" Camila chuckled handing me a big box. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at her.

"It's yours silly" she stroked my hair.

"Bu-" I was interrupted by Demi "these are yours too" she handed me letters.

"Wow" I said surprised that their fans even thought of me.

I opened the box and saw a bunch of all my favourite candies and games and a notes saying "get better soon❤️" I smiled big that even one of their fans cared about me. I always thought that they hated me because of how close Demi and I were.

"Cam, who gave you this?" I asked "can you show me?"

"Ah yeah sure" she smiled putting out her hand.

"Eddie go with them" I heard my mother say and my father soon followed us.

Camila showed me to the group of girls that had put the box together and they all screamed when they saw me.

"Not so loud girls" Camila informed them and i smiled at how protective she was being over me. she had her hand firmly entangled with mine and she stayed very close to me.

"Ah I'd like to say thank you for the present it was really nice of you" I shyly spoke to them.

"You're welcome" one of the girls who had short brown hair smiled "We're happy you're ok"

"Thanks for making Demi happy too" another smiled "we like seeing her happy"

I chuckled and so did Camila "thank you guys for making her happy, you mean absolutely everything to her" I let go of Camila's hand and wrapped my arms around each of the girls.

"Can we get a picture?" They asked.

"Ah sure" I slightly chuckled even more surprised.

"Babe" I said to Camila "can you take it please?"

"Sure" she softly smiled.

"Can Camila be in it too, you guys are so cute" one of the girls chuckled and both Camila and I blushed.

"Dad" I handed the phone to my dad.

I took Camila's hand and walked her into the middle with me, wrapping my arm around her waist.

We said our goodbyes and then left, our flight being called over the speaker.

__________________

While everyone slept I forced myself to stay awake. Id been having some pretty weird dreams that I'd rather not think about so I stayed awake for the flight.