Crazy

"Momma" I heard as I walked back stage. My little Miguel jumped from his dads arms and ran towards me avoiding the chaos as he ran.

"Baby boy" I met him sweeping him up into my arms. His arms wrapped around my neck and he held me tight as I kissed his cheek. I hadn't gotten to see them before the show but I knew that they were here.

I smiled as I saw Wilmer make his way towards me. "Mi hermosa" he greeted me pulling me close. I leaned in kissing him softly, my lips lingering there for a couple of seconds before I pecked him once more and pulled away "I've missed you so much" resting my head in his shoulder I let out a sigh.

"I've missed you too Neña" he replied kissing my head.

"Where are the boys?" I asked confused

"they're back in the dressing room with the girls" he informed me.

"Ok" I nodded, leaning into Wilmer's side as we walked.

"Sweetie" I pushed the hair off my sons face "you're very quiet" I noticed he hadn't said anything at all "you ok baby?"

"I tie-uhd" he quietly said with a little yawn.

"Well how about we get back to momma's room and you can have a nap?" I stroked his cheek. He nodded his head against my chest.

"He's sick" Wilmer spoke up "he's been vomiting since before we left"

"Babe you shouldn't have came if he wasn't up for it" I sighed looking at my pale faced son, who's eyes were closed while his hair covered his face.

"I really considered it but he was so excited despite all the vomiting and tiredness, I couldn't let him down" he sighed reaching across to stroke his cheek.

I half smiled and placed a kiss I Miguel's head.

"I have some medicine with me, he might take it for you,I've been trying but he won't"

"Yeah, I'll try him when we get in" I replied

Once back in the room, I greeted the boys and then got to work with Miguel.

"Baby" I lightly shook my sleeping son "come on sweetheart wake up" I sat with him on the sofa.

"Momma" he mumbled rubbing his eyes as he woke up "tie-uhd" he whined closing his eyes again.

"Hey wake up buddy" I sat him up and placed him on my lap, he began to whine and soon tears were leaving his eyes.

"I know I'm sorry sweetheart" I sighed "listen take momma's special medicine and you can go back to sleep ok"

"No medicine momma" he cried pushing me away.

I knew that i wasn't gonna win so while his mouth opened up to let out a cry I quickly place the spoon in it and closed his mouth so he'd have to swallow it.

Once swallowed he began to cry heretically "shh" I cooed rocking him in my arms "I'm sorry baby but we need to make your tummy better" I stroked his head pulling him into my chest you go back to sleep now, shh" I whispered and kissed the side of his head. Words can't describe how much I missed being able to do this.

Once Miguel was asleep we decided to head back to the hotel. The boys got their room and Wilmer and Miguel bunked in with me.

I'd had a shower and straight after I began to run a bath for my son.

I walked out of the bathroom to him sitting at the front of the bed, his legs crossed as he watched a cartoon on tv, Wilmer laying back watching him.

"Come on buddy" I walked towards the bed "bath time" I gestured up so he knew to get undressed.

He stood up on the bed as I began to take if his clothes "you need to stop jumping around"i chuckled "you look like a cheetah with all your brusies" I lightly ran my fingers over the bruises on his knees.