Zombie

"OK everyone are you ready to go?" Mom walked into the living room where everyone was at.

"Yeah" dad spoke on behalf of all of us.

"Hope honey are you warm enough?" She went to my sister and fixed her jacket.

"Yeah I'm good" she spoke up.

"OK let's go, into the car" she clapped her hands.

Today is Paiges 14th and Marissa is having a big party at the house so we're all going. It should be fun, it's the first time Hope is actually up to doing something but knowing Pia is gonna be there kind of ruins it for me.

We arrived at the house a little early but it was fine. I arrived in and felt sick because knowing that pia possibly tried to kill me scared me.

"You said Pia was in Juvy, what for?" I asked Paige as we sat in the living room.

"Uhm she hit her foster dad" she replied.

"What?" I opened my eyes wide "is it even safe to have her here?"

"Calm down" she chuckled "he was trying to rape her so she defended herself. He told the court she just attacked him and she got sent away but they looked into it and when they got proof she was released and put here" she sadly smiled.

"Oh" I furrowed my brows "wow,that must suck" I replied.

"What must suck?" Speaking of the devil

"You being a bitch,it must really suck" I smiled and stood up to leave.

"You better watch what you say" she replied

"Or what?" I raised my eyebrow. I don't know where the courage came from but it was there and I used it "is that a threat? I could get you sent back to Juvy just as quick as you got out so you better watch it" I pushed past her.

"Faith!" Paige said shocked.

I ignored her and left "what the hell was that about?" My mom pulled me to the side as I got into the hall.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I shrugged.

"Excuse me, I think you do" she said sternly staring at me but I looked away "Faith!"

"What!" I shouted rolling my eyes.

"Don't you dare ruin this for Paige. Do you hear me? And don't you even dare think about speaking to me like that again" she gritted her teeth.

"Yeah whatever" I mumbled and walked into the kitchen.

"You OK?" Hope asked as I arrived in.

"Yeah" I tried to sound nice to her "are you?" She nodded with a small smile.

"OK good" I hugged her and kissed her head "I love you" I let go and headed out back.

____________________________________

The party had well and truly kicked off and like Marisa said it was a big party.

"Can I have more Dr.Pepper?" Miguel who was wearing a cute suit asked me.

"I can't buddy that's been your third in the last hour, mom will kill me" I replied.

"Pleeease?" He whined "just one more" he jumped up and down.

"I can't sor-"

"Hey a little doctor pepper can't do any harm, right?" My dad smiled to my little brother.

"Nuh uh" Miguel giggled.

"Dad you know he can't have that stuff" I informed my father "or have you forgotten he has ADH-"