I'm Ready

"Ok sweetheart" I sighed running my fingers through my hair. How do I explain this. I've been dating her godmother for almost a year. She doesn't know I'm gay. She understands that there is nothing wrong with being gay, her cousin (who is her bestfriend) is gay. I'm just.... I feel guilty from keeping it from her, I'm a bad mo-.

My thoughts were interrupted by Ariana "Can I ask you one thing?" She quietly said looking to the both of us.

"Of course" I replied

"Anything" Lauren added.

"Are you guys happy?" She said "like you guys make each other happy, right?" She questioned.

We both stayed silent for a couple of seconds, We're in the middle of a fight.

"Yes" I looked to Lauren who softly smiled at me "sweetie, we're happy" she replied "I mean, your mom here can be a dumbass at times but she makes me the happiest girl on the planet" Lauren replied sitting down next to Ariana.

"I know" I chuckled as tears formed in my eyes, overwhelmed at Lauren's words, I haven't lost her "but answering your question" I looked to Ari "yes, Lauren makes me very happy sweetheart" I replied.

"Then I don't need an explanation" my beautiful girl replied "I love you both more than anyone in the world, you two are two of the most important people to me and all I ever want is to see you happy" she turned her head from side to side as she shot us meaningful looks "if you make each other happy then who am I to stand in the way, I still have you both and that's all that matters"

Tears rolled down my cheeks at how understanding my daughter was being "when did you become so sweet?" Lauren joked with a little chuckled, as she tucked away some of Ariana's hair "come here" she smiled pulling her into a big hug.

Ariana embraced Lauren instantly and then Lauren looked at me nodding for me with open arms. I softly smiled wrapping my arms around her and the smaller girl in between us.

"I love you" I heard Laur whisper into my ear "in sorry baby" her soft lips kissed my cheek.

"Don't be it's my fault" I replied "we'll talk later" I replied before kissing the back of my daughters head" I love you sweetheart" I smiled against her hair "thank you".

"I love you too mommy" she softly said "and I love you too Laur".

"I love you too Baby" Lauren replied and we all let go.

"Now that that is over" Ariana lightly chuckled "you guys have a meeting and I have to go get breakfast" she stood up, leaning down to hug us both.

"I'll see you later" she smiled walking towards the door Marissa and the girls had dissapered into.

"Bye Ari" Lauren smiled at the small girl.

Ariana gave a small wave before leaving.

"I know you didn't sleep with Camila" Lauren took my hands "and I'm sorry for the way I reacted "but I just... I was so hurt.. I thought you didn't love me.. I mean I know you and Camila had somethi-"

"Hey" I softly stroked her cheek "I know why I did was so stupid and I promise you I didn't sleep with her but I know I kissed her and that's not cool but I promise you Lauren, I will never, EVER do anything like that again. I was drunk and idiotic and I know that still not a good excuse, I hate myself for it... I'll understand if you never forgi-"
I was shut up by two soft lips pressing against mine. although the kiss only lasted a couple of seconds Lauren's lips lingered on mine for longer "I forgive you" she lightly whispered "let's forget about it" she breathed.

"Thank you" I exhaled heavily "babe" I thought "if you know I didn't sleep with her why did you hit Camila?" I questioned.

"She might have called both of us sluts and she said that if she really wanted you, she could have you and that I was a bitch for taking you and that she's never gonna speak to either of us again" Lauren breathed more of an amused breath, than stressed "oh and she made out with my girlfriend and took her to bed" Lauren added "that slightly pissed me off"