Far From Perfect

After convincing my very confused mom to let marnie stay we went up stairs and has the longest catch up we ever had. I informed her about Hope and how Kian understood the break up and we ended on good terms.

But even after we apologised to one another and explained how we felt there was still this awkwardness lingering. That was until we decided to sleep and I felt marnie shuffle in behind me and scoop me into her arms.

Getting comfortable I began to think of everything that happened today. While my little sister went to her first chemo session, pictures of me were posted with a guy I'm not even dating anymore, pictures of the girl laying in my arms were posted. My aunts love triangle has been leaked along with pictures of her kissing Camila. My mom's breakdown and pregnancy were leaked and now the whole of LA want to get something out of us. I broke up with a guy I realised I never liked and am now laying in bed with my ex girlfriend or possible girlfriend. My life is crazy.

As we were laying down I could hear commotion outside my door.

"one second" i said to Marnie and climbed out of bed opening the door.

"whats going on?" i asked my dad who was walking to his room.  He had one of his hands in his hair.

"Hope is vomiting, side effects of the chemo" he mumbled "go back to sleep" he kissed my head.

"Its gonna be OK" I said nervous but leaned in gave him a hug and a kiss "if she's anything like mom shell be around for another 80 years to nag us" i lightly chuckled and he softly smiled.

"So Kian?" Dad said quietly raising his eyebrow.

"I got confused for a while but I'm a lesbian and in love with Marnie" I replied

He nodded and kissed my head one last time before  heading into his  room.

I walked up to Hopes door and saw that she was now laying in bed while my mom laid beside her. Hope was crying. I sighed and decided to leave them so I headed back to my room and got into bed collapsing into Marnie who was taken by surprise.

"Is everything OK?" She asked quietly as her stiff body relaxed and hugged me.

"I guess" I mumbled back and closed my eyes.

She sighed lightly "try and get some sleep" I felt her lips fall upon my cheek. I tilted my head away from her chest so I could capture them in my lips. She kissed me back and I smiled lightly causing her to smile too. I straddled her waist and began to kiss her again and then her jawline and her neck.

"If your parents see I have Hickeys I'll never be allowed to stay again" she panted.

I sighed because she was right.i kissed her neck one last  time and laid down beside her "that doesn't mean you can't kiss me" she chuckled and slightly hovered over me and placed a warm,tender kiss to my lips.

______________________________

We had woken up early and just stayed in my room watching TV.That was until mom arrived in with Regan.

"Morning" she sighed "I need you to watch Regan for a few minutes. Grandma is two minutes away but I'm needed at Elena's and have to go"

"Why can't the boys mind her or dad?" I asked.

"Because the boys no nothing about looking after a child. They lost Miguel the last time I asked them and dad had to take Miguel to school so you're my only hope" she replied "speaking of hope,your sister is still in bed if she wakes up just go in and check on her" She placed Regan in between my crossed legs.

"OK" I gave in "what's wrong with Elena?"

"I'll explain later" she mumbled and left.

I looked to my sister and her lips began to quiver "don't you dare cry" I spoke to her "mommy will be back soon" I spoke but she cried anyway.