Every Piece Of You

"Hey" I heard a panicked call as I sat outside the principles office holding my baby sister my little brother sitting beside me.

"Hey" I quietly said to my boyfriend as he sat down beside me "you didn't have to come I jus wanted to let you know I'm going home"  I softly smiled and thats when his lips softly met mine.

" i came because I care. Is your mom in there?" he referred to the principles office

"Dad" I replied simply as his ring finger gently caressed Regans soft tanned cheek.

"she was crying" he chuckled when he heard the little sniffles from my sister "yeah" I smiled genuinely for the first time today as I looked at my perfect angel.

"She doesn't like being in her stroller" I explained and transferred her in to Kians willing arms.

"you're just tryna drive your sister crazy" he spoke in a cute voice that only caused my heart to swell "Keep doing it" he chuckled to the baby and I lightly slapped his arm.

"Hey I'm with child" he scolded me.

I smiled and the bell began to ring indicating class was over and lunch was beginning . I placed my hands over Regans ears and Kian held her to his chest for comfort in case she got frightened.

"you should get going" I sighed

"are you kidding? and leave you here with possibly the world's cutest kids as students begin to fill the hallway? No way" we both laughed

"Miguel come here" I called over my little brother who was looking at a fish tank.

"But the fishes" he sighed as he sat on the floor with his legs crossed and placed his hands and face against it.

"but their is people coming" I explained "come on get up" i walked to him as the students began to pass.  Once again I was only worried about the Juniors.

I placed a blanket over Kians shoulder and around Regan to hide her away. I then pulled Miguel up on to my lap and pulled the stroller in out of the way.

"Did your dad say how it went?" Kian tried to make conversation to distract me from the looks.

"He said it went well which is good" I rocked Miguel on my lap as he cuddled into my chest "Mom and my Grandma are at home with her, she's sleeping"

Miguel had lifted his head from my chest and unexpectedly ran down the hall.

"Romeo" I shouted, it's still a habit I have, calling him Romeo.

"Hey  little man" my best friend Ruby cheered pickin him up.

"wuby" he happily wrapped his arms around her.

"what's up?"Ruby asked me seriously "why are you crying?  Why is he here?" she whispered looking at kian.

"I felt sick and he stopped when he saw me" I lied.  I haven't told her we're together.

"you should go. Juniors are taking pictures" I sighed. Watching as some of them discretely took some pictures.

"I- there's your mom" Ruby looked behind me confused.

I turned around shocked to see she was correct. My mom never came here unless it was important and my sister just had chemotherapy,  why would she be here.

"what are you doing here? Is Hope ok?" I became worried.

"She's ok baby" mom kissed my head as we huddled towards Kian and Regan.

I felt the eyes of every student on us as we stood their "Hola Hermosa" mom picked Regan from Kians arms.

"what's going on? Why are you here?" I was confused.