When You're Ready.

I sat on the jet and waited for my ex girlfriend,it wasn't long until she arrived in a cream colored sweather and a pair of faded denim jeans that had several rips. She looked like she did when we were younger. I was so used too seeing Camila only when she was dolled up that I was taken back a little..

"Hey" she softly spoke with a small smile. Things haven't been as awkward since I went to her house.

"Hi" I stood up and I felt the need to wrap my arms around her body "thank you so much for doing this, it means everything" I mumbled before letting her go.

"I  know it does, its OK.I'm happy I can be here when you finally resolve everything, seeing as I was there before and stuff" she placed her stuff down, I gave her a small smile in return.

It was about an hour into the flight and we hadn't really been talking but Camila spoke up and decided to address an important issue "I want to apologise for what happened on tour" she quietly said "I was so fucking dramatic and I guess I was just caught up with lingering feelings and then the shock of you and Lauren on top of  everyth-"

"Its fine honestly" I replied "Laurens sorry too" I sighed "she's just too stuburn to say it" I rolled my eyes.

Camila lightly sighed " how are you feeing after the crash? " she tried to change the subject.

"I'm doing better, I still get bad pains in my ribs and headaches but I'm doing a lot Better than before" I informed her "thank you by the way" I apologised and she furrowed her eyebrows "I know you were the one that watched Aria when my family came to see me, it means a lot, you really helped her through it" I explained.

"I didn't do much honestly" she tried to argue

"You did though, She told me about it, about how you talked about me being strong and stuff and I'd been through so much and made it through, she said if you haven't had talked to her she would have broken down" I explained.

A sad smile was sent my way.

"And thanks for the endless amount of good music" I chuckled and she laughed. It wasn't until after I got my dream issues out of the way that I realised all the background noise that happened in my coma.

"You heard that?" She chuckled

"Yeah" I smiled "you didn't have to come and see me you know"

" I wanted to,Elena" she sighed "no matter how far we distance ourselves or hate one another , deep down you'll always be my best friend and I'll love you" she honestly spoke and I had to shake off the weird feeling that fell upon me.

When I went into hospital all of the adults in my family ended up going to the see me so Demi called the first person she could think of  (it was camila) and got her to mind my daughter after explaining to both of them what had happened me. Camila was then the one to comfort Aria.

Come here" I sighed and wrapped my arms around her.

"Did you have any weird dreams?" She asked  interested and I felt myself tense as I did in fact have dreams that I was madly in love with the girl wrapped in my arms.

"No, I can't remember" I sighed.

'Well that sucks" she chuckled "you never really were imaginative" she teased.

"I'm just happy I didn't have to go through another makeover while I was unconscious" I chuckled remembering back to Brazil when Camila and Demi did my  makeup

She laughed hysterically at the memory and i smiled, id missed my friendship  with Camila and it hurt to known that when I'm returned home id have to petend like this never happened.