Stalker- You belong with me- Taylor Swift

He was talking to someone on his phone. Who could it be?  I put in my earplug. The microphone I had put in his room was working perfectly. He was trying to persuade someone and saying sorry again and again. Definitely her, his girlfriend. Apparently she was upset about something he said. I’m telling you, that girl has no sense of humour.  I stopped listening to their conversation and started listening to “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queens. I know she would never listen to anything like this.

All in all, it was a very typical Tuesday night; him, talking to her and me, watching him with my binoculars. I don’t know what he sees in her. Maybe it’s her short skirts. But I know everything about him- when does he sleep, when does he eat, his likes and dislikes.  She’ll never know him like this, I won’t let her.

I pull out my favourite t-shirt. His face is printed on the T. One day, he will know that I’m the one for him. He’ll just wake up and realize that he had been chasing after the wrong girl, while the right one has been here the whole time, watching him with her binoculars.

Yes, she is the cheer captain of her school, but when I was in school bleachers were considered cool. Yes, he doesn’t know of my existence yet, but he is mine, he belongs to me.  If only, he could see that I’m the one who understands him. Why can’t he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning and he was walking the streets, alone, in his worn-out jeans. I was sitting on a park bench with my binoculars, where he could not see me.  I was happy to see that her ‘girlfriend’ was not with him today. I couldn't help thinking this was how it ought to be. I laugh thinking about her, locked up in my basement. I don’t know why I didn’t do it earlier. It was so easy.

I just had to sneak in her apartment with chloroform and carry her to my house. It was justice. She made him sad, she brought him down. And I hadn’t seen him smile for a while. But now, after I sent him a message from her cell saying that she’s stupid and sorry, I can see him smile his smile that can light up this whole town.

One of his friends, Jack, met him in the street. I stare at them through my binoculars. Jack told him that she has gone missing. (I know lip-reading.) Stupid Jack, huh, wiped off his smile. Jack then asked him if he was all right. He said he was fine, but I did know him better that that. He was worried, for that girl. I don’t know why he is worried that much about her. What is he even doing with a girl like that? Yes, she looks taller than me, but that’s only because she wears high heels whereas I wear sneakers.  I couldn’t have had snuck in her house unnoticed wearing heels, sneakers are the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember clearly, what happened that night.  He drove to my house; it was 12:30 am.

 He barged in and said, “Where is she?”

“Who?” I asked innocently.

“I know you have her. Don’t act innocent.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Do you think I never noticed you standing by and waiting at my back door? How many months have passed? 2-3? Did you think I would not know after all this time? How could I not know? Now tell me where she is or I’ll call the police.” He tried to look threatening but looked like he was about to cry. I don’t like when he is sad. But no worries, I can make him laugh.

“Okay, I’ll tell you but you have to ask with a smile.”

“Smile? Why would I smile?” he asked with anger.

“Because you found me; someone who knows everything about you. I know all your favourite songs.  I have heard you tell me 'bout your dreams. And I think I also know where you belong; I think I know it's with me.” I stated.

“You watch me talk in my sleep!! You are a psycho.” he shouted.

“Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? I have been here all along, so why can't you see? You belong with me. All the time you have seen me standing by and waiting at your back door. How could you not know? Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me.” I pleaded.

“Have you ever thought just maybe, I don’t belong with you? Because I certainly think you belong in an asylum or prison.” he spat.

“Well now that you are here, we’ll have much time discussing that.” I smiled.

“I’m not here to chat with you. I just want her and then we can forget about it. I promise not to tell anyone.”

“Like you haven’t told anyone yet.”

“Nobody knows that I’m here. Just let her go.”

“And nobody will ever know.” I said as I took out my gun and pointed it at him, “Do as I say if you want to live.”

I felt a skull crushing hit on my head.

“Yes, nobody will know.” She whispered. That little she-devil had escaped out of the basement and banged my head.

I fell on the ground knowing that death was near while she wiped her fingerprints from the marble statue that took my life.