I X

Jia's POV.

Days continued to pass. I'm on my way to my 2nd week of being locked up here. And everyday is just the same. I'm surprised that they still allowed me to get outside this room. Taeyong probably allowed them. I don't know why tho, but it's good for me. I sat and pretended so hard to behave in the living room. Only Yuta and Jungwoo are here with me, and they're both on their phone.

Mark and Haechan would usually talk to me whenever they're here. Tho, I can't say that I have befriended them. We're all still civil here, but not really awkward. They're all amazed since I'm not scared of them... I mean--- who would be scared of their faces? excuse me? despite me being like this... I'm still a girl.

"uh. Where are the others?" I tried to ask. Yuta glanced at me, but didn't talk. I glanced at Jungwoo.

"They're with Taeyong" he answered. I nodded. The silence continued.

We we're all surprised when the huge door suddenly banged open. Haechan and Taeil entered in a hurry, following by Mark and Doyoung, behind them is Johnny and Jaehyun... holding Taeyong. Who have his sleeves covered with blood.

I stood up as well as Yuta and Jungwoo. "what happened!?" Jungwoo immediately reacted as they both ran towards Taeyong.

"J-just a scratch" he said nonchalantly. Despite of being covered with blood. I don't know why but I started to get panicky. I walked near them as they all panic as well. No one knows what to do, whether to call a medic or what. "no don't call anyone Haechan!" his shout echoed throughout the whole mansion. Creating a tension.

"The bullet is still inside! Call a doctor Haechan!" Jaehyun's baritone voice echoed as well.

Taeyong is already pale. Probably because of losing too much blood.
They laid him down right on the floor as Johnny tried to apply pressure on his wound, to atleast stop the bleeding. Everyone looked scared as they kept on shouting at each other, dictating one another.

"untie me" I said. All of them looked at me in annoyance. "untie me!! or he'll die right here!" I shouted. Mark immediately did as I told. I kneeled down next to Johnny and carefully removed his hand as I ripped the sleeve of Taeyong's coat, inspecting the wound a little closer.

"I need an anaesthetic, disinfectant, a bandage and medical pincers" I said as I applied pressure to his wound. He's getting paler. What a weakling. "hey bastard keep your eyes open" I whispered. He looked at me, more of like a glare or something.

"Do you even know what to do?" Jaehyun asked from behind me.

"Here" Doyoung arrived with the utensils.

"now, Doyoung give him the anaesthetic. And someone please hold him still" Jaehyun moved fast, pushing down on Taeyong's chest hard, trying to refrain his movements.

Doyoung filled the syringe as fast as possible with shaky hands, while I already worked on sterilising the wound. Which caused Taeyong to move and move. This sure hurts.

"Hey Lee Taeyong. stop moving!" I shouted. Doyoung looked at me as I motioned him to inject the anaesthetic to Taeyong already. He was hesitant but did as I told.

Taeyong's breathing is getting rapid, blood continued rushing out of his wound. His eyes rolled back into his head, before they closed.

"w-what---"

"He's fine" I cut off whoever that is.
Doyoung disposed the now empty syringe. I passed the cotton to Taeil and let him take over the cleaning of the wound so I could check the tools the other members brought in.

They lifted him and laid him flat onto the couch. Removing his coat to fully expose the shot wound on his arm. It wasn't that bad, he's actually lucky... and he knew it. He pertains to it as just a 'scratch' which is really just close to that. But the bullet needs to be taken out.

I moved to other side of Taeyong after grabbing the tool Jungwoo handed to me. I carefully parted the wound a little with my glove covered fingers, so I could get a better view of the bullet. Good thing it wasn't that deep.
I went inside with the medical pincer and tried to keep my hands as stable as possible. I grabbed the bullet between the pincers and tried to lift it out of the wound. The bullet moved and I had to start over a few more times.

I wasn't aware of my surroundings, but I can feel everyone's presence behind me, watching carefully what I am currently doing. Sweat is already forming on my forehead, Taeyong's blood is already all over my hands.
Everyone heaved a breath of relief as I disposed the bullet as soon as I held it outside of Taeyong's arm. Good thing the bullet didn't hit any of his nerves or even his bone. This bastard is being guarded by his guardian angel quite well.

"I need to stitch it" I lifted my gaze to Haechan who is standing across me, on the other side of Taeyong. He nodded before rushing over to somewhere, grabbing a medical needle and thread. Everyone was silent as I carefully stitch the wound close. "It's just a scratch, like what he said" I said. To atleast calm the atmosphere. I can feel it. Everyone here around me are worrywarts.
This is so family-like scene.

"will he be okay?" Mark asked. I looked at him and nodded.

"just 3 days and he could kill again" I said. Intending to make it sound like a joke, but no one of them got my rumor. All of them remained serious.
"his wound needs to be cleaned, anyway. To avoid infections" I added. We are circled around him, everyone staring at his holy body being flashed right in front of our eyes. No one even think of covering him with a blanket.

"you clean it" Jaehyun said. I looked at him in disbelief.

"what? hey what I did just now is already enough okay!?" I don't even know why I helped him, when all he do is lock me up here.

"we'll just infect his wound if we do it. Since you're a doctor anyway, might as well do it yourself" he said. This man is really annoying as hell!

"will you set me free if I do that?" I asked in sarcasm.

"It's not something that any of us could decide" he said.

"someone please tell me what actually happened?" Yuta suddenly asked. Right, I wanna know too.

Are they looking for me now?

"We didn't saw what exactly happened. We're on our way out of the building when we heard gunshots. And when we got there Taeyong was already wounded, along with a dead man." Mark explained. He killed another one.

"who did he kill?" Jungwoo asked.

"we do not know. He's not familiar to anyone of us. not even Jaehyun"
They all looked at Jaehyun. He must be his right hand.

fvck, they threw another bait again. Who could it be?

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂