X I I I

Taeyong's POV.

Jaehyun and Doyoung successfully became shareholders of the Bang company. That bastard is so easy to manipulate. I didn't expect him to trust anyone because of what happened to his brother, but he pathetically did. Now things are quiet going well. We got to enter the company and go back and forth without being suspected.

As I talk with Bang, my people roam around the whole building and search for what we need here. I don't really intend to get the wealth of this bastard since I heard he still have a family, and also he's not that wealthy anyway. What I'll get from him is just coins.

"we got the flash drive" Jungwoo said through the earpiece. I looked at Mr. Bang who kept on talking nonsense in front of me. Old man things I guess. I'm currently in a meeting and I do have to stay here despite of my oozing boredom, since I was the one who requested the meeting. Now that my people already got what we want. I have to leave already.

"Where are you going Mr. Lee?"
he asked as I stood up and fix my coat.

"Let's end the meeting here. I got what you want. We'll start the exporting tomorrow" I said. He nodded and offered a handshake, which I took since this is his last.

I turned my back and leave the meeting room. I pressed the earpiece as I talk. "I'm on my way to the parking lot" I informed.

Like what I have said before, once we got what we needed from that company. We'll kill Bang right away.
But before that, we'll have to see what he have there on that file. If we got enough information about our rival gang then he'll die tonight. If what we got is not enough, then I'll spare him for 3 more days.

*****

Jia's POV.

I glanced at my watch to see what time is it. 8:30pm. I still have 30 minutes more before Taeyong and his people got to get home. I have already memorized their routine. Taeyong and other of his people are all out the whole day leaving either Taeil or Jungwoo in the mansion... but they're all taking turns on being left at the mansion but one thing's for sure; Taeyong is always outside.

During my 3 weeks stay there, I've been going back and forth fooling all 9 of them. Funny how they didn't even noticed it. I must've been acting way too great.

I have learned everything about NCT 127. Them and their agenda which is awfully identical to what I have in here. My mission is to kill all the possible successors of the Gundal Li Company which is basically a syndicate gang in disguise, and that's also what they have as their plan. I've seen enough of Taeyong and his people's background. I am surprised.
I have never heard of their group before. It's either I got so focused of my things or they're just really mysterious as hell.

I glanced at my shoulder in annoyance when I felt a hint of pain.
Crap. Taeyong that bastard, shoot me.
He's a freaking sniper. I was running fast but he still managed to hit me with his bullet. Good thing he wasn't able to shoot me in my head, if that happened I'm already burning 10 feet under the ground by now. Having some good talk with satan. I didn't expect them to make a move last night so I went outside and continued my mission. Too bad he was also there.

I watched how Bang converse with his people. Having his last supper. I rented the room facing the Restaurant where Bang is currently in. Ofcourse I used fake name and a fake ID. I'm currently in a hotel as where the company of Bang decided to have a meeting. They're enjoying a little meal and here I am taking that opportunity. This is going to be my shooting spot. Much safer.

I took my Dragunov SVD sniper gun and started assembling it. I'm quite far from my target, but this gun has a maximum range shot of 1,300 meters anyway. After I assembled the gun I opened the window and put the barrel in between the window bars.
I leaned in and match my eye level with the telescope.

When I got a clear shot on Bang's head, I prepared myself to pull the trigger... but an unknown bullet entered. Hitting Bang's heart. Bang fell down but there's no bleeding.
I can't see any blood coming out from him.

Crap! He's wearing a fvcking vest!

I immediately pull my gun out of the window when Bang's guard started surrounding him. Looking for any traces of the shooter. Sht Sht Bullsht!
Everyone in the restaurant started panicking, running, leaving the place in a hurry. I put my gun back to the attaché case and hurried towards the door to leave the room.

Whoever that bastard is. He's downright pathetic! Damn! It's ruined! That Bang won't go without being surrounded and without wearing a fvcking bullet proof vest anymore!

I walked faster and get inside the elevator. I pressed the button towards the lobby and took my earpiece out.
I headed towards the trash vent and threw my attaché case in there. I can hear the case sliding through the long trash vent and then it stopped. It's already in the garbage bin.

I pressed the earpiece. "Get my case in the garbage bin. Sht happened. I failed to kill him" I said through the line.

"I'll get it" I have someone with me, but he's just a look out just in case something happen. I headed back inside the hotel and looked at the blueprint of the whole place, good thing the map is being pasted on the huge wall. There you are.

I headed back to the elevator and pressed the uppermost part of the hotel where the cctv room is located.
When I got there, there was a man standing in front of the computers.
I made my steps as silent as possible
as I approach his back and press a certain part of his nape causing him to lose his consciousness.

"mian" [sorry] I mumbled as I step closer to the monitors. I immediately deleted every footage I'm in. I narrowed my brows in confusion when I noticed that there are already some missing footages. I guess the other sniper have already deleted his.

I glanced at my watch. 8:55pm. Darn.
I clicked on the computer keyboards as fast as possible and then left the cctv room right after doing my thing.
I have to get back at the mansion damn! I hope they're not yet there!

I ran towards the elevator and pressed the button of the lobby again.
I can't stand still, and it seems like time is running so slow now that I am in a hurry. As soon as the elevator opened I ran towards the exit of the hotel...

but it seems like fate really wants me to die early.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Taeyong and Jaehyun on the other side of the lobby.

holy crap.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂