I V

Jia's POV.

I stopped walking when I felt presence behind me. I'm currently walking on a dark road and is on my way back to where I'm currently staying. Damn, not now. I continued walking cautiously, my whole focus is on behind me. Someone is really trailing me... I pretended to not know about their presence.

I continued walking but not towards my destination. I started to walk fast, almost running as I turned and entered a much darker alley towards what seems like the end of a certain road. Those bastards immediately ran after me. They're 3 based on countless footsteps I'm hearing. I ran as fast as I could until I saw a man walking from a distance, towards a car.

Damn!

The man entered his car and when he's about to close the door, I hoped in and slam the door of his car myself.
Holding my breath in, I watched how those 3 bastards ran towards us.
Holy Jesus. Did they saw me? But I was fast. I'm sure they didn't. My grip on the car door handle tightened as one of them stopped right in front of the car. He's looking around. They didn't saw me. Thanks goodness.

All three of them converse with each other before running back to the alley a while ago. I heaved a hard sigh in relief. I'm still catching my breathe as I turn to face my side.
"Oh God---You!?" I shouted. He flinched a bit but then immediately regain his posture. Why does it have to be him again!?!? this blue haired man is everywhere!

He removed his cap and looked at me. There goes his piercing gaze again!
"look--- I-I'm sorry. I'll leave no--"
I was about to open the door beside me when he started the engine and drove off. "Hey! what are you doing!?" I shouted but he didn't even casted a glance at me! His focus was on the road as he drive like some kind of a racer. "where are you taking me!?" I asked, holding tightly onto the seatbelt. Why is he driving so fast!? wtf is wrong with this man!?

"you know it's rude to just barge in on anyone's car" He finally talked. His deep voice once again sending shivers down my spine.

"that's why I'm sorry! now let me go" I ordered. He glanced at me and smirked before returning his gaze back to the road. It seems like he doesn't have any intention of letting me go. Am I being kidnapped right now? I leaned on my seat in defeat, and just focused on the road he's taking. Which is actually familiar.

After minutes of driving he stopped in front of a huge bar. I gulped. I bit my lip as I waited for him to talk.
"pretty familiar, right?" he started.
Why the fvck am I getting nervous?

I faced him and gave him a confused look. "What do you mean Mr.Lee?"
I asked, but he just chuckled sarcastically.

"Stop pretending Ms.Park. We both know what happened there... last Friday night" he said, sounding more like suspicion with a hint of accusation. I battled with his intense gaze, not allowing him to overpower me.

"let me go" I breathed. More of a command than a request. "I'll shout here" I warned, but I think... what I said was futile.

"what's your relationship with the former owner?" he asked, completely ignoring what I said.
I rolled my eyes in defeat. He's trying to catch me I know.

"okay" I nodded. "If your concern is about that murder you committed, don't worry I won't spill it okay? I'll keep my mouth shut. If that's what you want."

"you didn't answer my question"

Ugh! this man! "I-I was just a passer by, okay?" I said, trying so hard to fool him. But he didn't buy it. "now let me go. Please?"

*****

Taeyong's POV.

I knew it. That was her. She spilled it out herself. She was there, and now I'm a hundred percent sure that it was her. I let her go and stayed in my car as I watch her walk away.

There's really something with that woman. Her sudden presence that night is still bothering the hell out of me. Not that I'm afraid of her spreading the murder around-- but I'm being bothered about something else. Which I still don't know what.

Seeing her upclose a while ago made me realize something. I do know her.
But she's way too different now, so it's making me doubt my conclusions once again.

~~~~~

"Doyoung, I'm inside the building now" I said through the phone. I went to the company of that bastard Song. I needed to see the situation there myself before pulling the strings of my plans. Doyoung was on the elevator door and greeted me as we eyed each other knowingly.

When we reached the floor of his office, we were greeted by his secretary. Park Jia. She was surprised to see me, and couldn't look at me straight. But it's obvious that she's trying so hard to suppress all of her expressions. Doyoung opened the door for me and we entered the office.

"How's everything Mr.Song?" I asked as I took the seat in front of him. Taking a good look of his huge office. This would look good on me.

"as you can see, everything is just fine Mr.Lee. Nothing much to worry" he said. His gaze passed by me and when I traced it. He's looking at his secretary.

"what do you want Ms.Park?"

"I'm filing my resignation" I lifted my brow in surprise. She sounded bold. Song Min Ho looked surprised as well of what he heard. I glanced at Doyoung who remained silent on the other side of the room.

"why so sudden Ms.Park?" I stared at her and tried to examine her expressions. But unlike yesterday, I couldn't read any. Maybe because of our current distance.

"better early than late" she said, almost a whisper. She walked towards us and put an envelope on the table. Before giving a polite bow in front of us. "Thank you for a week of work Mr.Song, Live a healthy life" she said before turning her back, leaving the three of us completely silent.
.
.
.
.
.
"you seem interested with that woman" Doyoung said as we drive back to our building. I glared at him.

"I'm not" I said. He chuckled sarcastically.

"she's weird you know. The way she talk seems like she's meaning something else. What do you think?" I recall what she said, and indeed it's quite random for someone who is resigning.

"I don't know and I don't care"
I said, putting an end to that topic.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂