X I V

Taeyong's POV.

For the second time. It was a fvcking bad shot!!! Holy fvck! I didn't expect that bastard to wear a fvcking vest!
I thought he was just fat! What the actual fvck!

"That bastard won't go outside without being surrounded with guards anymore" Jaehyun said as we both walk towards the lobby of the hotel. The restaurant part of the hotel is still in a great chaos, everyone was scared of the sudden shot. I don't know but I got so unlucky for the second time around or that bastard is not yet destined to die tonight.

"I should've targeted his head"
I breathed in pure annoyance. Bunch of people started walking towards the exit door as well so Jaehyun and I decided to exit through the entrance door and get straight to our car.

When we got to the mansion it's awfully silent. "where's everyone?" Jaehyun asked to me. I looked at him in sarcasm.

"we're together. Why are you asking me?" I said. He rolled is eyes at me before going to the living room.
I threw my attaché case somewhere on the ground and headed upstairs as I pull my necktie.

I stopped in front of my room door.
I turn around and looked on the door in front of mine. I suddenly had the urge to check her. I took the key that was placed under the mat and unlocked the padlock. I held the knob and twisted it. I peeked before knocking twice, informing her that I am going to enter.

I didn't receive a response. Maybe she's sleeping? I knocked again, but still no response. I pushed the door wide open and went nearer to the bed. I pulled the comforter only to see pillows underneath.

Wha---

"Taeyong? why are you here?"
I turn around when I heard her. Coming out of the bathroom. Oh right. This room has its own bathroom. Damn pathetic.

I suddenly don't know what to say.
I can't even look at her since she's only wearing a bath robe. "I-I'm just checking. I'll leave now"

"I'll clean your wound later. Please leave the door unlocked" she said before I completely leave her room.
Damn, what's happening to me.

*****

Jia's POV.

THAT WAS SO CLOSE!

I sat on the bed as my heart continued beating frantically. I am nervous as hell and this is new. Is that how I'm scared of that bastard? his mere presence is making my knees wabble in fear wtf. I feel so hideous in front of him!

I thought it's going to be my end. I'm so thankful to whomever God up there who's sparing me. Neither of Taeyong nor Jaehyun saw me at the hotel, I'm grateful to those people who crowded the exit door, I was able to blend in and get out. I almost told the cab driver to make the cab fly just to get in here quickly.

Like my usual way of sneaking. I went back here through the small window inside the bathroom. I didn't thought that Taeyong would enter this room without a warning. Good fvcking thing I got here just in time they both did. If not, I am damn dead meat.

They shouldn't know what I am. Not too soon. I still need to know a lot of things about them. I have to move faster than them and kill all the succesors of Gundal Li Company.
I have to do it myself. I won't allow anyone to take that mission away from me. I shouldn't fail. My freedom is on the line. I already killed 3, just 4 more and I'm done.

I stood up and wear my clothes. Making sure that the bandages on my shoulder and tattoo are perfectly hidden. I twisted the knob of the door and the door opened. He didn't locked it. I forgot to knock, I probably got too preoccupied and just opened Taeyong's door. I get inside and almost choked myself to death when I saw him changing his clothes.

"Oh God, sorry I didn't know---"
I turned around and even covered my eyes in embarrassment. Damn, is he a porcelain? why is his skin so fair!?
God, I didn't expect him to have such toned body. Wtf I thought he was skinny.

"you won't get outside?" he asked.

"n-ne?" I am about to look over my shoulder but then I remember he's half naked. Argh! I put my head against the door. aish jinjja! igeo bwoya!?! [what's this!?] "just get dressed already! I-I won't look!"
I shouted in pure embarrassment.

"tsh"

Damn. What am I even doing? why do I keep on cleaning his wound anyway? am I his personal nurse!? hah! I can't understand myself nowadays really.

"I'm done" I turned around to see him already sitting on the corner of his bed. Wearing a plain white shirt but still managed to look so handsome. I took the case containing the medical utensils and pulled his swivel chair in front of him.

"r-remove the bandage yourself tsh" I said trying so hard to avoid his gaze. This man sure likes to intimidate everyone with his gaze. He's always fvcking staring! Goddamnit! why am I stuttering!?

He removed the bandages from his shoulder. I felt somehow... relieved when I saw his wound already healing. Why am I relieved!?!? the fvck? I shook my thoughts away.
"no need to clean it. It's healing anyway" he suddenly said. I looked at him in annoyance.

"you should've told me earlier"
I said through gritted teeth. Why make me stay here when he's going to refuse anyway!? this man sure knows his way towards my nerves! I was about to stand up when he pulled the swivel chair -- I'm currently in -- towards him. I was forced to sit back and lean. Darn. What is he planning?

"Tell me your name and I'll set you free" I stared at him in surprise. eh?
I didn't see that coming. What is he trying to do? Did he know already? but why hasn't he killed me yet?

....or he'll kill me now? here?

"I-I'm Park Jia" I said, almost a whisper. Why am I getting scared?
fvck this is so not me. I am fearless. What's with this man?

I stared into his eyes, and almost got lost in the moment. He's so close to me right now. He pulled the swivel chair way too close to him, and both his arms were cornering either side of me. Giving me no escape at all. "no you're not" He said. I gulped. fvck he's trying to catch me. He's trying he's trying!!!

I feel so transparent in front of him. My anxiety of being read by him is getting stronger. His eyes. His eyes are fvcking reading mine! I am being paranoid here... but I cannot move.

"I-I'm----"

"Taeyong---- oh... sorry. Lock the door next time!"
I immediately pulled myself away from him. I feel my cheeks burning like hell. I stood up and step far enough from him. Oh God, Jungwoo is definitely thinking something so silly right now!

"I-If you don't need anything I'll go to my room now" I said almost running towards the door and slamming it close. Refusing to hear his answer. I ran towards my room and locked it.

My heart is beating so fast. Why am I so nervous in front of him?

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂