X

Jia's POV.

I sat on the swivel chair as I look at Taeyong who is currently sleeping on his bed. I'm in his room. Early in the morning Jaehyun woke me up and ordered me to clean Taeyong's wound.
As far as I've remembered, I refused to do this, but here I am being forced by that bastard.

I decided to just wait for him to wake up before I do my task here, since my hands were tied. Yes, Jaehyun still tied my hand. How am I supposed to do anything with my hands tied like this?
he's pathetic.

I have said this before and I will be saying this once again. This man right here is freaking good looking. No one will think that he's a mafia something.
He looked absolutely different right now, he look... he look so peaceful. Is he dead? His look right now is way too far from what I have seen before. He almost look like an angel lying here in front of me. His sharp feature, his milky white skin, that absolutely pointed nose, perfect lips--- wtf.

He's freaking gorgeous for a man! His appearance will definitely lead girls to beg on their knees. I've never seen someone so handsome like this before. But above all of those, he's not that someone who is worthy to trust.

I flinched in surprise when he suddenly opened his eyes. Catching me staring at him. "why the hell are you here?" his raspy morning voice asked. I stood up and get near his bed. I lifted my hand and showed him that I am tied.

"Jaehyun told me to clean your gunshot wound since no one of them are willing to" I said. "untie me so I could do it and get back to my cell" I added in sarcasm.

He's still pale. Looking all weak. But isn't life so unfair? how can someone who just woke up managed to look like this? No one was supposed to be this good looking so early in the morning.

He lifted his body and rested his back on the headboard of his bed. He stretched his hand and pulled the string that was tied on my hand. He untangled it to set my hands free and put the string somewhere on the bedside table. I took the things I have brought a while ago and sat on his bed as I open the case and took some cotton balls.

I motioned him to roll up his sleeve, which he did. I carefully removed the bandage and started putting some alcohol to the cotton balls.

"What are you?" he asked. His voice sounding more careful than before. I'm seeing a different Taeyong right now, and it's bothering me.

"it's better if you don't know" I answered and pat the alcohol filled cotton to his wound without a warning.

"ah--sht--" he reacted. I continued circling the cotton on the side of his wound as he tried so hard to refrain himself from showing too much signs of weakness.

"endure it" I blew a little on his wound to atleast ease the stinging. This really hurts I know. Bullet wounds are no joke. Plus the stitch.
But this wound of his will heal in just a week. Not completely but, it'll be okay for him to do things again.

I focused on doing my thing. He remained silent, I can feel him staring at me. "don't tell me this is the first time you got shot" I started a conversation again. It's just that, his silence is so suffocating. It's making me paranoid, I feel like he's reading me.

"It is" I looked at him in disbelief.
is he serious? That's how good he is? or that's how great his people in protecting him? I mean--- mafia gang includes guns and shot right? Is he that good on dodging bullets?

"I get it. That's why your body is reacting like this" I said pertaining to his pale appearance right now. He's basically a weakling.

"just so you know, this won't change a thing. I won't set you free just because you're doing this" he said, making things clear to me.
I knew it, ofcourse he won't.

I looked at him, straight into his eyes.
Trying to read his emotions. He's very transparent, and that's what I think his weakness is. His piercing gaze might be very intimidating but if you stare straight into his orbs, you'll be able to tell what he feels. He battled with my stare. I was off to say something but I couldn't remember what I was going to say anymore. His eyes stole my words away. I didn't even noticed that we're too close to each other. I probably got too focused on cleaning his wound, that I entered his personal space already.

I didn't know what happened but the next thing I felt was his hand on my nape, pulling me closer to his face.
I was caught off guard and wasn't able to move. My heart started beating fast due to the sudden contact. Our close proximity is making me absolutely weak. I'm still a woman afterall!
He closed his eyes and tilted his head a bit as I felt his lips on mine.

oh God. What is he doing. I couldn't move, I couldn't even push him. My hands tightened into fist next to my sides as blood rushed directly into my face. My brain is ordering me to punch him square to his face, but my action did otherwise.

I found myself closing my eyes and allowing him to kiss me. His lips...
is soft. Why is he kissing me? WTF AM I DOING? I opened my eyes and was greeted by his closed ones. I gathered all my strength and pulled back as I stand.

"w-what the h-hell" I reacted. There goes his stare again. His dark brown eyes locking with mine. I couldn't help but again be mesmerized by the beauty of this man. For the things he did, he didn't deserve a single bit of this beauty.

"I'm sorry" he suddenly apologized. Avoiding my gaze. wtf? what the actual fvck?

I'm so annoyed right now. I glared at him. Is he a pervert!? My breathing is heavy and I don't why. He look so... he look so different right now! I'd rather see the monstrous Taeyong than this one! He's making me nervous!

I turned my back at him and immediately headed towards the door. But then he talked again.
"Jia" he called out my name for the first time in a while. I paused but I didn't turn to face him. "uh thank you" I couldn't help it. I turned to face him, to make sure that that phrase came out from him.

I wonder how someone like him that so much like a devil suddenly managed to look and sound like an angel.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂