X X V I I

Jia's POV.

I went back to the lobby of the building as soon as I got the file and deleted every footage I'm in. I had a hard time entering the office since it was being guarded by two people. I have no choice but to use strength. They'll wake up later anyway, I only pressed some nerves to make them temporarily unconscious.

Everyone inside the building are panicking, police and ambulance siren is filling up the air. Fueling up the tension. When I got to the lobby, police are everywhere, not allowing everyone to leave the building.
I walked back and immediately run towards the part of the building where me and Taeyong agreed to see eachother. We have assumed this situation beforehand so we already found a spot to exit the building other than the main entrance and exit doors.

I reached the back part of the lobby where trash vents are usually there.
I peeked on the alleyway to see if his car was there but I didn't see anything.

"Taeyong? where are you?" I pressed the earpiece when I didn't saw him anywhere.

"I'm here" I turn around and saw him leaning against a brick wall, holding his brief case. I walked near him and smiled boastfully.

"just got a minor problem but here" I took the flash drive from my pocket and stretched my arm to hand it to him, like I'm some kind of a kid that was asked to ran an errand. He gently took the drive from my hand.

"good job" he complemented and I don't know why tf I am feeling so great hearing that from him.
I honestly feel like a kid right now.

"tsh" I reacted, trying so hard to keep my cool and don't blush like a teenage girl infront of him. I walked pass by him and headed straight to his car.

He hopped on and started the engine.
I remained silent as he drove off.
I focused my gaze on the window beside me. City lights can be seen as we passed by the highway, he's driving slower than the usual. I flinch when suddenly the car window rolled down and the convertible roof opened. Cold night wind blew my hair all over my face.

I heard his deep chuckle. "aish" I reacted as I tied my hair. I glared at him. But got distracted by the view of the moon on his side. "woah, a full moon" I breathed.

He glanced on his side then immediately focused his gaze back to the road. I leaned back on my seat and closed my eyes to enjoy the wind.
"aaaah this is refreshing"

"yes it is" he mumbled.

I'm actually still not used to being in a same space with him. I still find him a bit intimidating but in a different way now. I'm being shy around him now, unlike before that I'm just purely intimidated by his looks.
Maybe because I already saw how he's really like? I thought Taeyong is cold because of his expression and his strong features. But as I got to be with him and the boys, I am seeing different sides of him.

He's not what I think he is before, and it's amusing to know that I really am a judgemental person.

"eh? where are we going?" I asked when I noticed that the road we're taking is kinda unfamiliar to me.

"grocery" I almost choked at what he said.

"grocery!? you?" I asked, suppressing a laugh. woah daebak.
I didn't see that coming.

"yes. Why? am I not allowed to do that? the fridge is empty. Jungwoo is eating a lot" he said. I can't help but chuckle in disbelief. Damn, he's really something. After killing someone, he have all the audacity to go to a grocery.

"you're unbelievable" I mumbled.

we reached the grocery and I am imagining a lot of things at the back of my mind as I walk behind him. I'm seriously like a teenage girl here following her crush around. He's just pushing the cart but he still managed to look like a complete model oh my gosh---

"hey, I'm asking you" he snapped. Wait what!? he's talking to me?

"w-what? I didn't hear you" I said. He narrowed his eyes on me.

"I said what do you think I should get. The bigger one or this smaller one?" he repeated. Holding up two packs of tteokbeokki on both of his hands. why is he asking me that? I feel like a wife.

"uhm I honestly don't know, but I would like the bigger one" I said pointing at the bigger pack. He nodded and put the bigger one on the cart and continued pushing it as he look around on the stalls. I walked nearer behind him and did nothing but follow him like I'm his daughter.

Everyone around is looking at him mumbling things followed by giggles.
I am highly suspicious that everyone who sees him wants him. I mean--- he's good looking and all. Even know how to shop foods... isn't that an absolute husband material?

He turned to the meat section and I swear, this man is wealthy, the cart is already full. I held the handle of the cart and pushed it as I follow him. He put the meat that he took to the cart and took the cart from me. "it's heavy" he said.

tsh. I'm not going to lift it anyway.
I just followed him again as he turned towards another section. I am literally just trailing him that I even bump on his broad back when he suddenly stopped walking. He glanced at me as I caress my forehead.

"what the--- are you made out of steel?" I reacted.

"you're so clumsy" He commented. He held either side of my head and looked at my forehead, catching me off guard. Oh God, he's so close. My heart is at it again.

"aw too bad he have a girlfriend already"
"he's so handsome oh my gosh"
"aaaah I envy her"
"he look so sweet huhuhu"
"are they married?"

I abruptly turn to face the ladies behind me and look at them wearing an--- excuse me I can fvcking hear you? can't you make your whispers a whisper!?--- expression. They bowed in embarrassment and left immediately. Taeyong chuckled.

"married? do I look old?" he joked.

"yah, just continue-- continue shopping there!" I said in embarrassment. My cheeks burning for sure. I playfully pushed him off me as he continued chuckling.

aaaaah! what is this man doing to me!?
Why is my heart racing like hell!?!?
Damn, his effect on me is very new. So new that it sometimes confuses me.
"I don't mind getting married to you" my heart literally stopped at what he said. I even stopped walking, but he continued.

"y-yah... Lee Taeyong w-what did you just said?"

"what? I didn't say anything" he let out a smug smirk as he continued walking away from me. Clearly teasing me! I ran after him and hold onto his shoulder pointing his face.

"you--- playboy! I heard you!"

"you're imagining things" he said. He's teasing me!! what a player!!!!
I slapped his shoulder in annoyance.

"ah---"

"buy me Ice cream!!!" I ordered and walked pass by him. Hah! I can't believe him!! or am I really just hearing things? but I heard him loud and clear!!! ah!! whatever!

"we're going right Jia" I was about to turn left when he said that. I glared at him and turned right. To the cashier. I noticed that the lane is quite long. So we still have to fall in line now? Hah!

mumbles are everywhere once again when we reached the lane. I stood next to him with my arms crossed across my chest. Eyeing countless girls who kept on looking at him and giggling like shts. hah. This man loves attention I swear. Why am I getting irritated anyway?

Taeyong leaned on the handle of the cart and looked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and mouthed 'mwo'. [what?] He suddenly offered his hand to me. E-eh? He's not saying anything as my mind get tangled of what the fvck he wants to happen again. D-Does he want us to hold hands!?!?!? oh my gosh I swear I am bright red right now!!!

I found myself putting my hand on his. He chuckled. "I meant the earpiece" he said. Oh God, I misunderstood him.

Holy sht. aaah! this is embarrassing!!!
"what the hell" I hissed.
I tried to pull my hand back but he intertwined our fingers and held my hand still.

aaaaaah!! Lee Taeyong!! you're driving me crazy!!!

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂