X X X V

Taeyong's POV.

Jaehyun told me everything that had happened while I was sleeping. I was astounded. I can't believe it at first, but it's indeed the truth. She did that. And that's probably why she said she was so scared.

"you're twice the size of her, but she's scarier" Jaehyun shivered as he recall what happened.

"why didn't you stop her!?" I yelled. He flinched in surprise on my sudden outburst.

"yah!we didn't expect her to do that! we thought she's just going to take revenge or something-- we didn't know she'll kill all of them!" he spat back. "that woman is so unpredictable. No one can handle her" he remarked.

I sighed. Everything's done anyway. It's just a relief that no one of them got hurt. That is what's important afterall."you know she was crying the whole time. Seems like she got traumatized of her own deeds. Doyoung said she may be keeping her fears to herself and that won't be good for her" that's definitely the case. She looked terrified as I watched her cry. I don't know how to comfort a woman, I'm afraid I won't be a help at all.

"what should I do?" I asked to Jaehyun. In this kind of things, I'm the most clueless fvcker alive. I can't even tell her what I really feel. I'm nothing but a coward when it comes to her.

"Just...comfort her. She may look and act strong but we think she's hiding everything. Ironically, she's fearless yet vulnerable both at the same time" I nodded. Yes she is.

I glanced over my shoulder and look at her from the living room, sitting along with Jungwoo and Mark. The two are talking and she's in between just looking at the both of them. Haechan appeared out of nowhere and joined the circle, trying to converse with her. She smiled a bit and then went back to her initial spaced-out expression.

"anyway, are you really feeling good now?" Jaehyun snapped. I nodded as I feel myself.

"yes, my wound is doing great. That one week of sleep helped me regain my strength a lot" I said, leaning my back against the kitchen bar.

"Everything's settled just incase he suddenly attack. We're still on our plan right?" he changed the topic. Pertaining to what we're really aiming. I nodded.

"Ofcourse. Nothing changed. We're still on track. We have all the files. Be ready, they're definitely plotting how to get it back for sure. Don't let anyone go outside alone from now on." He nodded seemingly in a deep thought.

So many things has been mixed up.
I wasn't able to achieve the satisfactory of killing ny targets myself because Jia and TRC interfered, but it doesn't matter now.
I still got what I needed anyway, and having TRC out of our way now... it'll be a huge relief since no one will move against us now aside ofcourse from our main opponent...and what's important of all...

Jia is now free.

*****

Jia's POV.

I twisted the knob of my room door and was intending to get some food downstairs but I changed my mind as soon as I saw Taeyong leaning on his door frame. I shut my door close immediately. Oh gosh. What the fvck is he doing there? I flinced when he knocked. I am leaning against the door.

"are you avoiding me?" his voice echoed from the other side of the door.

"w-what? I am n-not" I answered.
"I just changed my m-mind. Right. I'll just stay here" why am I explaining?