X X X I

Jia's POV.

oh my God oh my God! That's embarrassing!! Why did I do that!?!
Park Jang Mi neo micheosseo!? [are you crazy!?]

I locked the door and unconsciously brushed my fingers on my lips. Oh my God, I can still feel his lips on mine. The way... the way he kiss me always... feels so... aaaah! He's so intense!! Oh My Gosh! he's driving me nuts!

My heart is pounding like crazy due to embarrassment, romantic excitement and all! I want to shout so bad but that would be more embarrassing! Jungwoo saw us holy fvck. He'll tease me to death tomorrow, I swear.

*the next morning*

Like what I have predicted last night. Jungwoo indeed teased me to death, so everyone now knows what he accidentally saw last night. I kept on glancing at Taeyong to seek help but it seems like he likes it whenever Jungwoo teases me with that. He's grinning triumphantly and I don't really know how and what to feel about that.

"Jia----"

"shut the fvck up Jungwoo or I'll slap you real hard"

"ah wae? I'm just calling you tho" he said wiggling his brows teasingly, his mouth twitching ready to bombard me with tease again.
"why didn't you continue after I left---ouch" I threw the pillow to his face, although it was soft, I threw it a bit hard so the impact is there... just enough to shut him up.
.
.
.
.
.
"Haechan's running this bar?" I asked in disbelief as we reached this very familiar bar. Taeyong opened the car door for me as I hopped off. Haechan shrugged boastfully.

"Ofcourse. I know I'm cool" he said.

"woah, this is a nasty place when I first saw this. It's decent now, tho still a bar" I said. This is the bar where I was supposed to kill someone, the owner. But then Taeyong and his gang appeared and committed a crime. This place looks so different now, it's elegant looking now compared to before. I'm amazed, the fact that Haechan is the youngest and was able to run a business while doing mafia businesses both at the same time.

They decided to visit this bar since Haechan kept on pestering everyone to come and see his accomplishments in life. So apparently, he's been busy everytime because he's building his own gaming area inside this bar. He's still childish and I find it absolutely cute. He has a lot of worker, bartenders and waiters, and I heard that everyone here was forced to work under them. Witnesses of their crime.

Taeyong sat on one of the stool in front of the island bar, he was accommodated by the bartender immediately. Haechan on the other hand pulled me with him to show me the insides of his unfinished gaming area. The other boys are there already...Jungwoo, Mark, Yuta, Doyoung and Johnny are already playing. It's actually pretty much a boys' place but I find it really exciting since I also like playing games.

"Here I bought a pink gaming chair for you just incase you would want to stay here anytime" he pulled the pastel pink chair in front of me as I smiled.

"aaw so sweet of you Donghyuck. Will you call me noona now then?"
I teased as I threw myself on the chair.

"aish jinjja! I still won't!" I laughed at him.

We spend hours inside the gaming room. I had fun defeating all of them, I love how I stepped on their prides just by simply defeating them over a single game. Haechan is persistent af as well as Doyoung they won't let me go not until they won against me... and well, that never happened.