X X V

Jia's POV.

I never thought I'll be pleading someone to make me his person.
Holy crap, this is so not me. Taeyong is really determined to not include me on anything they're doing, actually all of them are against my proposal.
I asked Jungwoo if he's okay with that... but even him doesn't want what I want. I thought we're friends.

Maybe they're still having a hard time trusting me? I've been hiding here like a piece of coward in their mansion for like 3 days already. They were all kind and just as gentleman as they are before. It's like a deja vu, things are just like when they held me hostage. The only difference is I'm free to roam around the mansion now.

I'm getting bored. They're all leaving almost everyday. Only having one or two of them here to accompany me.
I honestly feel like a princess here, being protected by 9 knights-- and guess what. I don't like that. I feel so useless.

I saw how powerful they are. I was in awe. NCT 127 is so powerful than what I have expected, but how come I didn't know them before? they're puissant yet managed to be mysterious as hell. I guess their group name is only known by few. They're disguising themselves as wealthy businessmen, fooling all of their targets... and once those fools fell on their bait, they'll attack.

They're basically an empire playing a strategic yet very dirty game.
I understand now why this boys are freaking wealthy. After taking a whole business of an opponent down, they're transferring everything under their names. I don't know how the fvck they're doing that, they can manipulate everything and everyone.

They're scary...and their pillar is the scariest... Lee Taeyong. He's the mind, the soul, the heart, the everything of this group. I witnessed how they all look up at him. They respect him to the extent that they're calling him hyung sometimes. [hyung - older brother]

Taeyong is not as cold as what his outer appearance is showing. He's actually caring for some reasons. He care for his people...like... a lot. What I find cute about him is he's always head counting. Making sure each of his member is in his sight. He often cook for everyone like a mom. Always gathering everyone for a talk before going to wherever they are going.
He's inexpressive and cold, but still have a good heart.

As I spend times with them, I have come to realize that they're not just a gang, they're not just a mafia gang. They're a family. They care for each other like they all came from the same womb and that's what's making them invincible.

I envy them... a lot.

"you look gloomy. what's wrong"
Haechan sat on the sofa across me. Maybe I am spacing out for too long, sitting all alone here in the living room.

"do I look like I'm pretending?" I unconsciously ask. He narrowed his eyes at me, as if examining my expressions.

"hmm... It's hard to tell. You're way too good in acting before. I don't know if you behaving here is another act or something. But if I were to be asked... I don't think so"
I let out a weak smile. Hearing that from him is a relief.

The huge door opened and Taeyong entered, following by the others. He looked upset so I sat quietly and waited for all of them to gather here in the living room. "You shouldn't have said that Yuta!" I flinched when Johnny suddenly shouted.

"bwoya" [what's happening] Haechan mumbled.

"They were asking me! I thought it would be fine. Why are you getting mad at me!?" Yuta spat back.

"geumanhae" [stop it] Jaehyun said nonchalantly. It seems like he doesn't really care about the two shouting at each others face. I'm afraid they'll throw fists at each other anytime soon.

"You should have said you didn't know! Yuta your honesty sucks!" Johnny looked really annoyed.

"Shut the fvck up. Arguing won't be a great help at all. What's done is done" Taeyong said, massaging his temple as he sat on one of the single sofa here in the living room. One by one all of them took their seats.

"Only 2 bastards are left. We can't fvck things up now. We're so close" Jaehyun said. So they already killed another one. That would be Mr.Seo for sure.

Johnny and Yuta remained silent since Taeyong said so. "We still can't possibly enter the next company since the death news is still fresh.
They will definitely suspect us. But if we won't move faster, TRC will have a chance to move ahead of us"
Mark explained.

"I'm sure TRC already received the news of Mr.Seo's death" Doyoung

"That's for sure" Taeil agreed. And they're firing up now... that's what's for sure.

"I don't think they'll suspect us. They don't even know us" Jungwoo said to no one. Probably talking to himself.

"But we shouldn't risk that small probability. We should always be careful of everything. I think the pattern of our work is slowly being familiar to them since it's getting harder for us to enter those remaining companies" Jaehyun stood up as he talk. "They're getting an inkling already."

"Why don't you guys just go off straight on killing all of them?" shit.
I unconsciously voiced out my thought, and all of their attentions are now on me. I let out a forced laugh to ease the tension that was created by my pathetic question. "S-sorry. Continue d-don't mind me here"
I motioned my hand to them. Mark face palmed.

"We won't change our plan" Taeyong said, catching all of our attentions. "Things will only get tangled up if we do. We should be the one who'll kill the last two before He come back from state next week"

"That old man will sure be shocked as hell once he learned that all his people are already burning 6 feet under" Who are they pertaining to? The boss? maybe?

before this mission was given to me they told me that all of those 7 people are under a certain gang. A very huge gang here in Korea. And TRC wanted nothing but the single file that holds all of the necessary things and documents that is being valued by almost each and every mafia groups around the world. Basically, that file was divided into 7 and was given to those 7 bastards, and for you to get it... they need to die.

A single file that could fuel all existing bad things here on earth. Having it means endless power.

"I'll enter Yu Xing Corp." I said, earning silence from everyone. That's their next target. "No one knows I'm under your gang. Tell me what I need to do"

"you're not one of us" Taeyong immediately backfired. ah jinjja. This man is as dense as steel.

"I told you I want to help! Let me prove myself just this once eo? Give this one job to me I'll get it done."
I pleaded, especially to Taeyong.
"I wasn't called as the most valued assasin of TRC for nothing" once Taeyong allowed me to do this, I'll get shit done with TRC.

"What she's proposing is actually a great idea" I smiled at Yuta. Johnny also nodded in agreement. Jaehyun is looking at me downwards.

"Taeyong?" I called him out. He's refusing to look at me.

"my answer is still...No"

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂