X V I I

Jia's POV.

Damn, they really did sent back-ups.
I immediately hid the gun back to the strap on my leg when someone entered the comfort room. I looked at myself through the mirror once again before leaving. The party is already starting when I entered the venue. Red lights flickering all over, good thing the place is dimmed. Crime friendly.

It was filled with wealthy looking people. Expensive looking suits, gowns, accessories, everything just screams luxury. I feel so fvcking out of place. I scanned the whole venue to look for a sign of my target, but I guess he's not yet here.

"where are you? we can't see you"
you won't really see me fvckers.
I pressed the earpiece as I talk.

"shut up. I'm here" I said in annoyance. I can recognize some of them. There are about 5 to 7 of them who came. TRC is not trusting me now huh? aren't they so fast on sensing my rebellion?

The huge door opened. I immediately turned to face the other direction of the room when Taeyong and his people entered. Fvck I didn't expect all of them to come!

I comb my wig and almost pull the bangs down to cover my whole face.
Why am I getting as nervous as hell after seeing that man!? I walked towards a tall table where bunch of people are talking. I tried so hard to blend in.

Until each speakers at the corner of the venue started announcing the arrival of Mr. Bang. I watched how he headed towards the stage, smiling like a bvll shit. My hands immediately itched to pull my gun out and shoot his head so I could leave already, but ofcourse I shouldn't do that. The old man talked and I couldn't get myself to listen to whatever he's saying.

I found myself glancing around the place. NCT 127 is scattered. fvck, where's Taeyong? I know he'll be the one to shoot Mr.Bang ofcourse. I have to guard him, I have to make sure that I am the one who'll kill that bastard on stage, not him.

"Hello Miss" I looked beside me when someone talked. A man. "You're alone in here? you seem lost" he said trying to literally get close to me. I step sidewards to keep a small distance in between us, but he kept on moving closer.

"I am not" I said trying so hard to suppress my annoyance.

"oh is that so?... hmm... may I know your name? I've never seen someone as beautiful as you before" he's hitting on me. right here right now. Damn, don't make me pull my gun out.

"fvck off" I breathed, almost a whisper. He was surprised by my language.

"feisty, I like that" he remarked and lifted his hand, attempting to touch me but I stepped backwards.

"the lady said fvck off" someone talked behind me. I turned around and that was the dumbest thing I've ever done my entire life. I was greeted by Taeyong's piercing gaze. He looked so handsome with that platinum blonde hair, plus that suit he's wearing. He held my shoulder and looked straight to the man. If gaze could kill, this man is already lying dead right now infront of us. Taeyong's eyes screams authority.
He's scaring the shit out of me, that I couldn't move an inch.

"hey man, I saw her first" the man said. I was left staring at Taeyong.
I tried to remove his hands on my bare shoulder but he only held me tighter. His grip was tight, but not tight enough to hurt me.

"this is my woman. Fvck off or I'll kill you here" m-my w-woman? Damn. He'll kill me now. He'll kill me now I swear.

I flinched when suddenly a nerve-wracking noise echoed throughout the whole venue. It was a microphone being dropped on the floor, following by screams. I looked on the stage to see my target already bleeding to death. "fvck Jung Jaehyun!" Taeyong reacted and immediately moved as everyone around us started panicking and running.

I didn't even hear a gunshot! the shooter must have used a silencer--but fvck! I should be the one killing that bastard!

Taeyong pulled me with him as suddenly the whole place turned into a great chaos. Gunshots filled the air.
I pulled myself away from his grip but he's too strong. In one swift move, I backhanded him and shove him on the floor. I'm sorry. I ran away before he could even stand. I ran towards a huge wall and examine the whole place. I saw Doyoung, Johnny and Yuta firing. Fvck, they're aiming at TRC's people!

"that wasn't you btch!" someone said through the earpiece. I couldn't answer. "where the hell are you!? kill everyone under NCT 127! fvcking hinders!" shit shit. this is bvllshit! I ripped the hem of the gown I'm wearing and pull my gun out.

e-eotteoke? [what should I do?]

People are running everywhere. Gunshots didn't cease. Mr.Bang's people are also targeting 127 as well as TRC's people. I ran towards the other side of the wall and gunshots chased after me. I saw Haechan from afar, at a gunpoint. Oh God.

I found myself running towards them I pointed my gun to the man who is pointing a gun at him. Without a warning, I fired. I fvcking killed one of TRC's people. Gunshots started ringing from behind me again and so I started running for my life. "Donghyuck run!!!!!" I shouted as we separated ways. I entered another hallway.

and fate really has an awful sense of humor. Jaehyun is also running towards my way. He slowed down and was shocked to see me. "you" he reacted.

"Jang Mi get out now, we'll blow the venue in 3 minutes." no no--- I looked at Jaehyun in horror. Shit. I threw my earpiece somewhere on the ground and run towards Jaehyun.

"Listen, get all your members out of here now---"

"What the hell!?" he reacted, cutting me off.

"listen to me Jung Jaehyun you bastard!!! This place will explode in 3 fvcking minutes! Trust me just this once!!!!" I shouted on his face. He stared at me for a split second before pressing his earpiece.

"Taeyong, get the boys out of this place asap!!" he shouted as he sprinted away from me.

Darn, I don't know what the fvck I am doing right now.

꧁ 𝖌𝖚𝖓𝖘 // 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘 ꧂