Part 72

The scene unfolded upon my eyes. Zenitsu's face was tattooed with fear as his body was paralyzed upon the threat in-front of him. An overlooking shadow stared at him.

 An overlooking shadow stared at him

Shinobu.

She stared at him her glare sent fear to everybody. What did he do this time?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Zenitsu's scream pierced through the walls and it attracted quite a crowd.

Kanae, Aoi and Inosuke had all came to see what had been happening. Once Kanae saw what was happening she didn't approve.

"Shinobu what are you doing?" Her Older Sister questioned.

Kanae was the only one who could stop Shinobu's wrath, otherwise there was no way to stop her. Shinobu quickly stoped what she was doing and tried to escape through the door but before she could escape Kanae grabbed her.

"You didn't do it again Shinobu?"

Shinobu didn't respond she just crossed her arms and faced away.

"Hey! Excuse me."

Everybody turned to Tanjiro.

"I'm going collect my sword as it's being forged at the moment so may I go on leave?" Tanjiro requested trying to be as polite as possible.

The two siblings started to discuss the matter to each other whilst covering their mouths so nobody could hear. Even Zenitsu couldn't hear them! Their chattering came to a halt and Shinobu opened her mouth and muttered.

"Fine, it will be less work for me if you are gone. OWWWW!"

"Don't be mean to Tanjiro little Sister." Kanae scolded. "And yes Tanjiro you can go."

Tanjiro didn't want to be involved in this situation anymore so he quickly dashed away. Tanjiro waved off everybody that he saw then left the butterfly estate to collect his blade, but as soon as he has gotten his blade he would be right back in the estate for rehabilitation.

After the battle with Upper Moon 6, Tanjiro has reflected about the battle andere felt sorry for Uzui as he felt that if he wasn't as weak he would of been ok, although he has almost stopped worrying about Rengyoku. Uzui hasn't even realised that Tanjiro was sorry as they haven't had a conversation since the battle but Uzui likes Tanjiro as he is "kind and willful".

Later That Same Day

Tanjiro had just left the Butterfly estate and was sent out to meet at a waypoint to meet with some Demon Slayer assistants.

Tanjiro Pov

I don't really know what to expect from the sword smith village, but I'm quite excited to go their so I can collect my blade and I heard from Sabito that there are baths that can restore wounds and energy.

After a short amount of time Tanjiro had reached the waypoint, he was approached by a female demon slayer assistant that he recognised as his guide.

"Hello, are you the guide to take me to the sword smith village?" Tanjiro asked.

"You are correct, I am your guide that will take you to the village. But fist..." She greeted whilst she pulled something from her pocket.

The guide had gotten pieces of tissue and shaved it up Tanjiro's nose she also tied a blindfold around his head whilst talking about the "secret village" and "his good sense of smell".

Although Tanjiro found it bizarre he just went along with it to not cause trouble and irritate the guide. By this time Tanjiro was already being piggybacked to the destination and occasionally being unknown to him transferred to other assistants to secure the secrecy of the village as if the demons found out. It would cause havoc! It has been rumoured that Ubuyashiki's personal estate is hidden even more than the sword smith village.

After what felt like an eternity to Tanjiro was stopped after the muffled noises of speaking were stopped once the blindfold and nose plugs were removed.

A large gasp of pure excitement exploded from Tanjiro as he jolted his head rapidly, he gazed around him looking at all of the buildings and architecture. "I know this smell! A hot spring is nearby!" Tanjiro Exploded out. The kakushi gave out a light chuckle at Tanjiro and agreed with what "Kamado Boy" said. As usual Tanjiro thanked the assistant whilst being almost as loud as Rengyoku.

------

???

Thank You! Thank You So Much!

The excitement echoed around the village.

"Oh I heard an echo say thank you. Did somebody come over?

"I feel my heart pounding

"I feel my heart pounding."

--------------

A Few Minutes Later

In a large building a small man that sat on a cushion was accompanied by a pair of large mask wearing men.

"Hello there, I am the chief of this village, Tecchikiwahara Tecchin. It's very nice to meet you." He said. "I may be the smallest but I am the best at my craft, Now bow your head so low that it touches the mat."

Tanjiro as the respectful boy he is lowered his head to the mat.

"KAMADO TANJIRO. Nice to meet you." Said the scared boy.

"What a good child, now come a take some dough cakes."

Tanjiro responded by thanking the man and gobbling down the cakes. Tanjiro always enjoys dough cakes a lot as it reminds him of his home.

Hello everybody 👋

I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter today, I'm sorry for it being a bit later than usual I just forgot to upload it....