Part 17

After opening all of her gifts mother called out that it was time for dinner. The smell of the dinner alone made everyone's moth drool. And once we laid eyes on it that was all that could be looked at and the taste was even better than it looked which I thought couldn't be possible.

"Thank you." Everybody said after chomping down the food.

After finishing dinner.

Yoshiki Pov

"Hey kids do you want to go and play upstairs whilst we play some boring board games?" Uncle asked.

"Yep" They said responding to the question.

Then they all headed upstairs and into the girl's room where all the toys are.

A few hours later

"Yoshiki it's time to go pack everything I to your bag."

"Understood father". He said whilst stuffing his stuff into his bag.

"Goodbye Kanae and Shinobu". He said sad as he had to leave his friends.

"Goodbye please some back soon it was fun to spend time with you." They responded.

After saying goodbye to the Kochos the Uchiha started to head back to the village.

Kanae Pov

"Ok now we need to talk." Father said.

"Yoshiki's birthday I coming up in the next few days so we will need to get him some stuff". He said.

"What do you think we should get him girls as you no him the most?" Mom asked.

"We should get him something related to his training." Kanae recommended.

"We should get him some clothes! " Shinobu said excited.

"We will get the party stuff and you both decide what you should get him." Mom said.

"Ok thank you for letting us do it." Kanae said.

"Thank you mom and father." Thanked Shinobu.

Yoshiki Pov

We had made it back to the Uchiha village after a few hours of walking, we were greeted by the fellow Uchiha as we headed back to our home Father had left us as he had to attend to a a meeting. As it was night I started to get ready for sleep. I jumped into my bed and the world turned to darkness.

 I jumped into my bed and the world turned to darkness

"Hello Yoshiki are you doing your training?" He asked.

"Yes father I've been doing it for a few hours now." He responded respectfully.

"Good Yoshiki, son would you like to learn something new?" He asked waiting for a response.

"Yes father I would like to learn something new the training wasn't helping anymore." He said.

"That's great, have you heard of breathe techniques?"

"Yes I have I read about it in the demon slayer corps book".

"The strongest breathe users are able to become a "hashira" ". He said.

"Good, son I will be teaching you the basic breathe styles." He told Yoshiki.

"There are six basic breathe styles."

"Water, Flame, Thunder, Stone, Wind and the second strongest breathe style breath of the moon". He read out.

"What is the strongest breathe technique then?" He asked.

"I thought you would ask that, the strongest breathe style is breathe of the sun all the other breath styles are derived from it."

"Can you use breathe of the sun?" He asked.

Thanks for 927 reads

Thanks for reading part 17