Part 10

I was rudely awoken from my much needed slumber by shouting and crashing i opened my door to the looks of a older boy and girl.

"Who are you." They asked.

"Yoshiki, I'm staying here on my travels to Mount Fujikasane." Yoshiki responded still half asleep.

"Nice I'm Naoko". Said the black haired boy with white tips.

"And I'm Michoko and we are going to the final selection too." Said the loud girl with blue hair intertwined with violet.

"How old are you Yoshiki you look really young". Naoko asked.

"I'm six, seven in a few months".

They suddenly looked at me dumbfounded.

"Your 6! How are you a swordsman at this age! Your so young!" They exploded out.

"Breakfast is ready." The Lady said kindly.

The children ran to the table and gazed at the mesmerising food.

"Thank you" They said whilst gobbling down the breakfast.

After eating my food I placed my plate on the side. Then I grabbed my equipment from wear I was staying and starte to get going.

"Goodbye thank you for letting me stay."

"Wait your going already?" Naoko asked.

"Yeah I need to get to the final selection." Yoshiki responded.

"Can we come with you?" They asked.

"Yeah just be quick im leaving now".

"Understood". The duo said whilst speeding of grabbing their equipment.

After a few minutes of waiting they both came to the doorway with all of their equipment.

"Ok let's go".

Then they started their journey to the final selection.

Time skip 4 days.

"How much longer until we are there?" Naoko asked.

"Can you stop asking that you've said that at least one hundred times already." Michoko responded irritated.

"We will be there soon."

The burning sun gazed down on the group slowing them down tremendously. In the horizon thousands of Wisteria flowers bloomed.

"Look their so pretty!"

"Stop stating let's just go we don't want to be late".

The trio slowly continued to the entrance of the Wisteria covered mountain. Around 50 swordsman were there chatting and greeting each other until they were all silenced by an announcer.

"Welcome Trannies you are currently at Mount Fujikasane. In the final selection will be surviving seven days in the mountain. Wisteria flowers border the mountain confining the demon on the mountain once you pass the Wisteria you will meet the demons. Wisteria is poisonous to demons so they are trapped in there for all eternity until they are slain." The two girls said in unison.

"The examinee must survive without any outside aid

"The examinee must survive without any outside aid. Candidates who successfully survive the seven nights are then permitted to become official members of the Demon Slayer Corps. At the end of the exam, they get to choose their own ore for their nichirin blade and, additionally, receive their own uniform and Kasugaigarasu.

"Now the final selection will begin." They said.

"I'm worried I hope nothing bad will happen." Naoko said paranoid.

"We will be fine Naoko". Michoko reassured Naoko.

Then we were ordered up the mountain to begin the final selection.

It took a while to get to the peak of the mountain, by the time we were there it was night and the demons had come out to hunt us.

"Should we stick as a team or split up?" Yoshiki asked.

"We should split up so we can help as many people as possible." They responded.

"Ok I will see you both after we have finished the final selection."

"Goodbye see you later". They said as they slowly faded into the distance.

After walking for a few minutes a sudden scream filled the air.

Thanks for reading part 10.

And thank you for 400 reads we got like 70 just today thank you all