Part 55

A Few Days Later

Tanjiro Pov

Today I was with Zenitsu, Inosuke and Three Pillars! The Sound and Water Hashira were coming with us on our mission today, which I would guess was to do with what I had told The Flower Hashira. The Sun Pillar asked me to tell her that we would need "at least a Pillar" when going to the Red Light District. She was surprised by what I said but quickly reclaimed her cool. We were currently just outside of the border to the Red Light District. But there was a problem. We were forced to dress as girls, we even had to wear makeup, even Inosuke had too! Uzui had told us that we would have to infiltrate some of the houses as slaves to get information about the location of the demon. By the time we got into the village The Sound pillar had already sold me to a household. The two Water Pillars had already left as they "had other things to do" which was fine.

The people in the household were quite nice

The people in the household were quite nice. And the owner who was a women was extremely kind. I was set basic tasks for me to do throughout the day which varies in difficulty. They were shocked by my strength as I was supposed to be a girls so I had to limit my strength a bit so I wouldn't become to suspicious. To be honest at the household I was doing pretty well, and for Uzui I didn't have the same amount of success but I was still following the tasks she had set for me. This continued for the next couple days until the second night. When the sun started to set we were supposed to meet up on a rooftop with everybody. The Pillars were there first (unsurprisingly) Giyu and Sabito must have already completed their mission. Then me then Inosuke got here but no Zenitsu. Weird.

"Zenitsu isn't coming back."

Those were words that I never wanted to here that was the worst thing that could happen.

"What do you mean Zenitsu isn't coming back?" I asked extremely worried for my friend.

"I've put you all in danger, I was aware that there was an Upper Moon already here, but i was selfish and wanted to save my wives. That has caused Zenitsu to go missing, and I can confirm this because he has not sent any messages since yesterday." He said in a sad tone that didn't suit his personality. "I was told about the Moons location but I thought we would have more time!"

Everybody was shocked, where could he be? Was he captured.

"If somebody has disappeared we must count them as dead. Tanjiro and Inosuke, you both must leave, we are dealing with a Upper Moon here. I know you both attempted to battle Upper Moon Three but look what happened after that. Kyojuro almost died, and if it wasn't for that basterd The Sun Pillar he would be dead." He explained emphasising his hatred towards the former pillar for what he did.

"This stays here Got It?" Sabito commanded. We all nodded in response.

"It wasThe Sun Pillar that told us about the location of the Upper Moon, we don't know how he has gotten this information but I think he might be here later." He told us that the demon was here? Why? How did he know?

"The two of you need to leave if you want to survive, there is nothing that will be lost if you leave we would still respect you. If you do not accept this will be your only chance to leave from now." The Sound Hashira said whilst disappearing into the night. The Hashira followed by getting up and fading into existence.

Me and Inosuke then decided to stay to defeat Upper Moon Six. We also agreed that we would save Zenitsu and Uzui's Wives. After our discussion we both left each other to prepare for the hunt.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all for 25k reads it's crazy how much attention this story has been gettin and it's great to know that you guys have all been enjoying it to. Also a special thanks to everybody who has told me about errors in the story like punctuation and spelling, and thank you everybody that has commented or just been reading the recent chapters. :)

Cykablytxx