Part 53

"Tanjiro, come out, I have to speak with you."

Oh god what did he want with me was he going to do what he did with them. Thoughts ran through my head whilst I walked towards him.

"Tanjiro, once they are awake again tell them that they will need at least a Pillar in the red light district." He told me.

He then disappeared into the wind

Shinobu Pov

After the training that he gave us. I woke up in the patient room with Kanao staring at me.

"Big Sister! You are awake! You have been asleep for three days! What happened?" My little sister asked.

"I would rather not discuss it as I need time to reflect, but when did you become so expressive?" I asked.

"Ummm it's because," My little sister's face then turned red. "It's because of Tanjiro."

Kanao was really quiet and relied on the coin Kanae had given to her all those years ago and she would only showed small bits of emotion when she was with me or my sister. I then contemplated asking a question to her. I looked around the room to see if anybody was here. Nobody was here except the injured Kyojuro who was loudly snoring a couple beds to my right. I then ushered Kanao towards me as I started to whisper into her ear.

"You like Tanjiro right?"

Kanao's face then exploded with color as she started denying my point. It was really cute to see Kanao like this as she showed her true emotions.

"No I don't? Why do you think that?" She denied trying to reassure me.

"Your Blushing." I responded.

She then covered her face and started to talk to me.

"Well Maybe but You like Giyu! Ha!"

I felt my cheeks increase in temperature as a blush formed across my face.

"Who told you?"

"Kanae." She responded.

Damm her! We agreed not to tell anybody! Well how Kanao will have to know who you like hahahaha.

"Maybe that's true but, do you know who Kanae likes?"

My little sisters face shot up in excitement still with a blush covering her face. It's lovely to be able to talk to her like this. She started to question "who who?" she sounded a bit like an owl with all the hooting.

"It's Sanemi."

"Really? I would of never thought that. I thought he would like Sabito or maybe Tengan."

"Wow, not Sabito she finds him to selfless which I'd ironic considering who she is andTengan is to flamboyant for her."

That answered her questions, the then followed the end of her curiosity by leaving the room.

I then thought about what he had said. We we really that weak? Why would he train us after what he did? He is just a murderer and what does he know that we don't? Me and sister are pillars and we are strong. Then how did he know about Upper Moon Six's Location? He's lying there's no way he would know that if we don't. You know Yoshiki he will always find away. And he's stronger than the both of you, if he could beat four Pillars with ease i think he could be you two. My arguing with my mental self stopped as I started to think about my sister.What has happened to her?

I'm sorry everybody that I did not upload yesterday I was watching the demon slayer movie lol.