Part 21

He turned around and looked at the girls awaiting their reaction. The girls just smiled at the boy and he took the cat ears off. After we had our fun Mother and Father came into the room and told us that it was time to go to bed. The children the went to bed in their separate rooms.

Yoshiki Pov

I woke up in the butterfly estate in the quest room, the room I'm usually in. Today was a pretty good day as it was my birthday. I walked downstairs and the commotion that was going on downstairs stopped a soon as the floor creaked from me walking on it.

"Happy Birthday!" Everybody shouted.

"Happy Birthday Yoshiki! "Shinobu said.

I was then dragged by the girls into the living room that was filled with colorful decorations and presents that were wrapped in wrapping paper that lied on the floor.

"Yoshiki are you going to open your gifts?" Father said.

He responded by opening a large box that had a neckless with three spherical pieces of metal that were connected by small ropes intertwined together. He then placed it around his neck.

"Thank you for this it looks great." He said.

"No problem it was your mother's idea." Father said.

Then he went to the next gift which was in a small box that was wrapped with red and black paper. He unwrapped the box and then opened the box. It had a crimson colored ring with the kanji "scarlet" carved into the face of the ring.

"The ring that you have is from us Kanae and Shinobu picked it for you." Uncle said.

"Thank you".

"The Ring also adapts to the wearer as the metal will bend to how your finger grows."

"Wow that's really impressive I've never heard of anything like that" Yoshiki said surprised by the ring.

"The rest of the gifts are back at our house so once we go back you can open them." Father told Yoshiki.

"I'm sorry Yoshiki, but me and your father have to go back to the village in case something happens."

"It's fine mother I understand thank you for being here."

Then the Uchiha parents left the butterfly estate.

"Thank you for all of the gifts."

"No it's fine Yoshiki it's your birthday." Kanae said.

Then they all went to the kitchen and ate some food that Aunt Eto had been cooking. The group than sat down and started to eat the food that the Kocho Women cooked.

"Thank you for the food." They said.

They then ate the food and started to each finish their individual plates.Yoshiki thanked his aunt for the food then went to the dojo to do his training. The boy could be spotted in the large room getting into a battle stance.

Kanae Pov

Me and Shinobu were going to watch Yoshiki train as we usually did but today his training was different his training stance that he usually did was different, he was using two swords! Then he shouted the phrase.

"Breath of the sun Flash Dance!"

Yoshiki's Blades was then covered in flames that seemed as bright as the sun itself it was so peaceful yet so powerful.

Me and Shinobu just looked at each other I'm awe of what we had just seen. We then entered the dojo and watched Yoshiki continue the dance again and again and before we knew it we had already been there for almost half an hour.Yoshiki then dropped to his knees panting.

"Yoshiki are you ok?" Kanae asked concerned.

"Yeah you just randomly fell on the floor."

"Im ok it's just the Training i was doing takes up a lot of my stamina." He responded.

"I think I have to go home now as mother and father are probably wondering why I'm not back yet." Yoshiki said.

"Awww please stay for a bit longer it's your birthday." Kanae said.

"No I'm sorry I will have to go."

"Aww ok have you got everything?" Shinobu asked.

"Yep I'm sorry I have to go." He said guilty.

"It's ok just enjoy the rest of your birthday

"It's ok just enjoy the rest of your birthday." Kanae said.

"Have a lovely birthday Yoshiki." Shinobu said to reassure Yoshiki because he felt guilty.

"Ok goodbye everyone, say thank you to Uncle and Auntie for the gift for me." He asked.

"Ok goodbye Yoshiki!" The sisters shouted.

"Goodbye!" He shouted from the distance.

Thank you for reading.

I'm sorry this was a bit later than usual, my condition has worsened and I'm felling pretty rough. I'm still in the hospital and should be out by twomorrow if my condition improves