Part 61

Zenitsu Pov

Me and Inosuke had just arrived on the battlefield, it was worse than I could of thought. Two demons were battling with Uzui. But they stopped to almost chat, I couldn't understand what they were saying but the closer I became the more I could understand.

"These three boys are my three successors!" He shouted at the demons.

The demons stared at Uzui as he continued talking, I couldn't hear anything else, all I could thing of was the resemblance to him and Rengyoku. They were so similar yet so different. And something tells me.

This won't go well.

Time Skip

Uzui Pov

My wife sent the barrage of special kunai at the slim demon. I tried to holster him in place but I failed as he overpowered me with his weaponry. But luckily a singular kunai hit him in his shoulder. This was our time. We must strike now! Tanjiro and I smashed our weapons again send his neck but it was to tough. We couldn't cut it.

"Wow, the poison actually worked."

He then regained his movement and swung his sickles in the air. If I'm hit by that move I'm done for! But he wasn't trying t9 hit us, he raised the dust from the ground temporarily lowering our vision. Smart. The dust quickly dispersed but he did something unexpected.

"Hinasuruuu!"

The demon grasped her face as I dashed to the demon, he whispered something into her ear but in the blink of an eye the demon was sliced to ribbons

The demon grasped her face as I dashed to the demon, he whispered something into her ear but in the blink of an eye the demon was sliced to ribbons. Although the demon quickly regenerated a loud thud was produced when he landed on the ground below next to his sister. All of our gazes turned to the what just happened as we had also been knocked back down to the dusty ground below. A large mysterious figure stood above the rooftop, the moon shone his shadow above us. The figure seemed mysterious and ominous. I would thank him for saving my wife but I'll have to wait what will the person do now?

"Maaaan that was a nice throw there, you are lucky you are that strong maan." The demon said in his weird vocabulary.

What is up with this demon? And whose this guy? I couldn't see his face or his clothing as his back was facing us but the fling of a sword handle reflected off the moon alerting the demons. The demon due pounced onto their prey readying their weapons.

The person placed his hand on the hilt of his blade and slightly unsheathed it. Then immediately sheathing it again whilst muttering something.

Our gazes faced the figure almost ignoring the demons. The flamboyant sound of slicing filled the air, the mysterious man returned his hand into his coat as he stared at the duo. A pained scream filled the air as I stared at what was the demons. They had been sliced into a thousand cuts.

"Onii chan! Let's kill him." The damals demon said whilst regenerating her wounds.

That wouldn't be flamboyant but what can we do? I we stop them they will just kill us, and that guy isn't a pedestrian he has a blade and the move he just did was quite flamboyant. The guy quickly caught the two demon's attacks and knocked them both back.

"You shouldn't start a fight you can't end."

The demons looked shocked like they just heard something terrible. Their egos were shattered, he had enraged them by calling them weak and I knew they wouldn't stand for that.

"Man why are you so confidant I'm so jealous."

"Basted! You're mocking us! Weak pathetic human!"

"You won't be so confident when I kill you man."

The thin demon closed his left eye. Then the demon's closed eye formed on the female demon's forehead.

"You will die maaaan." She said almost copying her brother's language.

"When we enter this form our record against demon slayers is 42-0, we are unbeaten, Good luck, You'll need it man

"When we enter this form our record against demon slayers is 42-0, we are unbeaten, Good luck, You'll need it man." The demon smirked.

The duo sent a large variety of attacks at the man, I tried to save him but the blast Radius from the demon's scythe would probably kill me and I was already infected with his poison so I'm not at my peak. Mad the trio aren't well either, Tanjiro had to fight "Daki" for ages amd Zenitsu and Inosuke have been scouting all day and have been wounded.

This won't go in our favour.

"Breath Of The Water"

Nezuko was sad as she wasn't aloud to get a fox mask from Urokodaki Sensei

Hello everybody. waveemoji👋

How is everybody doing? I'm sorry I'm accidentally posted two chapters instead of one and I'm sorry for any confusion that I've caused, on the other side.

Thank you all for 33k reads!

I've really been enjoying writing the story recently as I have had lots of free time because of Corona so I will try to get the next chapter chapter out in a few days after Ive finished writing it. Also, lots of people have been commenting on the storey recently, we've had over 10 comments in the last week alone! Thank you all.

Goodbye for now everybody I will see you in a couple days (: