Part 80

"Greetings, it's nice to meet you. Before I kill you, let me show you some of my artwork."

"Art? What are you talking about?"

"Let me show you."

Muichiro's head turned towards the pot that made a gurgling noice as something tried to escape it.

Mutilated and Mangled corpses of sword smiths were compiled together, it was hard to look at for anybody. Swords were protruding from the bodies. And the worst part was some of them were still conscious.

"I present to you L'agonie Des Forgerons!"

(The blacksmith's agony)

"Behold the hands and blisters that are unique to only sword smiths, that's intentional that's why I make them the part you will see first."

Kotetsu knew each of these people he couldn't even understand what was happening, he named each of them to only amuse the Demon.

"You are right! These 5 luxurious sword smiths for this piece of art! I don't think you would be this moved by this so I will tell you more! The swords reinforce the fact that are sword smiths, I kept the masks on to show their emptiness and absurdity. But if I turn this..."

"ARGHHHHH!" One of the 5 still conscious swordsmith screamed in agony.

"STOOOOP!"

"Beautiful isn't it? I'm planning to mass produce this piece."

"Hey Cut It Out Fuckface." "Kelphead" ordered.

Muichiro then dashed towards the demon in attempt to slash its head of, his blade was only able to hit the afterimage of the Demon whilst it retreated to its pots.

So it has to hide, so it can die unlike the splitting demon.

"My Pride is in the pots."

He unintentionally sliced through the pot whilst trying to slay the Demon

He's quick and he ran away again into that pot, that one just came out of nowhere. What's the trick?